Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Rej because his town play is usually less total coasty bs and more scum hunting. His shitposting is NAI from my experience. Also he suspects me and others who suspected him because he feels like a narrative about him is being pushed which makes no sense cuz nobody else has said what Iโ€™ve been saying. Typo because he hinted towards killing Al and Alโ€™s dead as fck and confirmed to be killed by the mafia, also he got the white whistle since he was partners with Al.
Thank you my friend. The meta read on Rej is valid. I remember him being coasty when scum in games. DOn't know about Typo tho. Wouldn't think he'd be open about killing AL and actually doing it, especially since AL outed a GM of mafia, tho he could be playing the reverse-psychology card. I'll keep it in mind, thanks again.

I don't believe you're "cucking town". I think you're simply burying yourself. You say "you wouldn't behave like this", but that's just throwing shade. It's not substantial. You've been like this in the entirety of our back and forth. I'm pretty relaxed, because I'm just one player with a significant but not huge investment in the game. I've been able to draw out the behaviour from you I wanted to establish, and that my friend will be what tolls your death knell. I do have something, and in due time it will be clear, either when I die or you do. Until then, I'll look forward to seeing you try to swim against the tide further.
Yeah I'm totally burying myself. Because I swatted down your incoherent accusation that I'm partners with Adam. And asked you to claim what you got on me openly. Ok.

I don't believe you're "cucking town". I think you're simply burying yourself. You say "you wouldn't behave like this", but that's just throwing shade. It's not substantial. You've been like this in the entirety of our back and forth. I'm pretty relaxed, because I'm just one player with a significant but not huge investment in the game. I've been able to draw out the behaviour from you I wanted to establish, and that my friend will be what tolls your death knell. I do have something, and in due time it will be clear, either when I die or you do. Until then, I'll look forward to seeing you try to swim against the tide further.
are you scum? asking in advance

You claimed without running it by me first

Strike 2
i feel inspired to claim to..

Status
Not open for further replies.