Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Law's attack is affecting Wano does that mean the people at the fire festival finally starting to notice that something is going on? I swear these people are not the most astute.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
That's why his strength Is comparable to First mates and can't even dream to defeat a Yonko like Kidd and Law did. :suresure:
They can't even hurt kaido lmfao they had to go attack the meme who doesn't even need haki to be hurt
Whilst kaido needs acoc to do more than SHALLOW DAMAGE

You didn't answer.

Kidd breaks her bones when she's fresh?

Or she needs to be hurt/weakened first?
That wasn't in discussion in the first place.
You were arguing that Law broke Big Mom's bone which he didn't, he did internal damage while Kidd managed to crush her into breaking her bones.
I mean yeah Kidd is probably not breaking her bones while she is fresh but that was never the discussion here.
The one who broke her bones was Kidd and that's what matters here.

Oda brought Big Mom to Wano to:

- Make her and her crew look like shit for getting kicked and owned by King and Marco
- Make her crew look stupid by being lost in the ocean for 100 chapters
- Make her lose her memories and go into "O-lin mode" and fuck around against Queen
- Make an alliance with Kaido that did NOTHING, it's getting taken down a few hours right after being made
- Maker her have a "mothering mode" where she helps her enemy in the middle of an invasion
- Maker her get defeated by Law and Kid without them even using Haki, just pure Devil Fruit powers

:crazwhat:
Oda hasn't been a top tier writer for years now. Living off Pre-timeskip hype that guy

Of course i am not happy. I wanted this fight to go longer. How tf an emperor fight is shorter than Queen's fight. I will stop reading until Kaido's defeat since because of this chapter.

And also Oda doing BM dirty=/= She isnt one of the strongest person on the Planet. Dont just fucking say she is trash because of this.

:zosleepy:
I will say this, Oda use Big Mom advcoc punch on page one but aint the gut to use it a real fight vs 2 SN.
This is how bad I potray this fight. If Oda find more cool and spectacular to waste that kind of power on a so call small fries but doesnt care to use once haki in a fight for KiddvsLaw, I simple cant take this fight seriously. It just pure comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.