Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I'm too tired to humor you atm, you know yourself you're being sussed by a lot of people.

But lets hear it, who do you think is in the Believers team?

Well firstly, don't think I didn't notice your flagrant pre-flipping of me in your previous post. Secondly, there being "many" doesn't make them right, that's an Appeal to Majority fallacy. Thirdly, no I'm not going to concede that many people have me in their scum list. Many have me in their "don't trust" pile, for reasons which range from spite to paranoia, both of which are probably fair, and a few have expressed some form of suspicion on me, but I've seen very little in the way of casing me or establishing scummy behaviour on my part. At least, if someone has been doing that, they haven't been tagging me or quoting me in that, because I pay attention to those notifs first when I enter the thread after extended absence. I don't expect to be town read easily, I almost never am, especially in games like this where my motivation levels are middling, but let's not act like there's some kind of referendum on me here either.

I couldn't even come close to telling you who is on what team. I have a couple names for scum, and my focus has mainly been there today, but if you're asking me to go and find scum that aren't aligned with Adam, then I'm sorry but I'll just be guessing.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Like I told Krogo yes you were, because I was playing 100% like I would as town, just a bit more aggressive.

but I'm not talking to you.
no you werent which is why i speculated you werent town and had to be scum

i am town and you are not so you are my enemy

Status
Not open for further replies.