Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:josad: "but zoro will have better feats "

:milaugh: Oda knew if Kidd and law went all out on the roof, Killer and zoro won't even look that good
They will be looking like fodders in comparison

"Rooftop zoro>Kidd and law"
:christunate:zoro best feat is cutting somone way weaker than BM and Kaido
Compares to Sanji as wing

Mate BM trashes Mihawk and eat his best moves like nothing

If she can tank Law & kid hax and op attacks
Only Teach, Kaido, WB , Xebec and Roger can beat her with their ultimate moves.

Luffy currently by himself can beat fresh BM or fresh kaido

:christnally: Kidd and Law performing Garp and Sengiku tier flat: beating a Great Pirate in 2v1

:ace: watch BM get up on elastic time and she finally uses adcoc with Kid doing the same
CoC clash and he KOz her

Anyway, I'm mad about no CoC clash...mad the battle ended soon
Yonko list now?

So you are assuming they just sat back and watched? So it was justsabo and the crow guy who messed up fujitora while he had GBs help? Thats even worse.
Fujitora mid diffed Sabo, while Ryokugyu dominated the other three.

You do realize we’ve seen multiple fights (Smoker vs Vergo) where it was clearly a mid diff even though the superior got damaged and was bleeding.

I

Indigo

If a single admiral cannot at least deter a Yonko then nothing makes sense since there have been multiple situations (Akainu vs Aokiji for example) where there was only one admiral defending HQ or Mariejois.

Furthermore, Big Mom and Kaido literally have world domination as goals but don’t want to take on the Marines without Elbaf/ancient weapons/One Piece/etc.
But why the Marines don't take them all out?

@Black hair I think it you wanna look at extreme diff fight look at sanji vs Queen

Sanji only won when Queen ignored him
He passed out from pain
Got daddy power up
Etc
he didn't passed out from pain. check it. yes that is only like time limit powerup(he's back to normal) like what gear4 luffy does. Not like other permanent powerups like enma where zoro said he will get relatively stronger with enma by training his haki .

Many people have awakening but not all DFs are equal. Kid and Law have overpowered DFs mastered to the point of awakening. This isn't the string fruit or the mochi fruit or god forbid the cow fruit.

By feats, they just are better than yamato.
look there are plently of stong fruit the admiral have stronger fruit or equal to law, enel as one, sabo has 1- So many characters could have very strong awaken df, even luffy will have a broken awakening. Still advcoc is what the previous top tier generation used in their clashing mostly fight, Roger White beard, probably rox too.
Certain advcoc is what Kaido is praising not df awaking.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Fujitora mid diffed Sabo, while Ryokugyu dominated the other three.

You do realize we’ve seen multiple fights (Smoker vs Vergo) where it was clearly a mid diff even though the superior got damaged and was bleeding.
Now thats headcanon we have never seen that fight and i wont argue with something you made up.

Idk if you know this but I’m a law fan so this is useless
Um ok never asked if you weren't just asked why he would have to update his list further?

Well that's not true you may have a point. I think he should put zoro and law higher. I think he should out sanji lower.

So instead of zoro and then sanji. It should be zoro, law, king, sanji/kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.