Status
Not open for further replies.
Forever lol. I read all of council. Almost none of today.

Alright well:

-Lind claims to know a superkill was attempted on Zem which failed
- Muugen ( Who is Mahito) attempted to super kill Zem today, which failed
- Zem claims to be able to know if she gets attacked and none of it happened
-She also claimed Cell, an indie with the goal to find the Androids. But claiming apparently makes her lose the game, so she ''lost'' the game apparently.
-Midnight is the Ouija board.
-Flower is perma rolecrushed now.

Dont remember the rest.

Good news flying by

Hello Ladies and Gentlemen!​

I have incredible news for ya'll, oh it's so marvelous i'm excited *giggles*

But first, let me praise everyone, seeing all this activity in the thread so far is making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, I can't believe everyone is so chatty it's amazing, I love it and hope you keep it up teehee

Now then, lets get to the good news of today, shall we? Since more than half of the players managed to place a vote, and I'm genuinely surprised, the punishment from my previous announcement won't be taking place, good job on that *giggles*

Moving on to the rumors and fun part, now this is going to be amazing you better grab your popcorn!!

There's rumors flying around saying that a few players have been naughty, tsk tsk tsk
What they've been doing you might be wondering, well let me tell you that low activity, no contribution to scumhunting and acting scummy in general isn't looking very good.

Ratchet, Rhea Calliope,
Arondight, Baba,
Jinri, Cinera,
Kiwipom, Xlaw,
Destroya, Naomi​

Maybe you've come across those players already and wondered what's the deal with them, around these parts acting scummy, putting in no or low effort is simply scandalous!!

Let me help you put them back in place *giggles*

If they fail to make at least 30 contributive posts today, and i mean scumhunting, giving scum reads, etc. they'll have an additional +3 votes cast against them by the end of the Day. Doesn't that sound awesome? I'm so excited to see how it goes teehee

I guess it's time for us to have a bit more fun and for me to announce the Word of the Day: it is bird. Impress me with your poems and the best one will win a prize, Good Luck!

Okay, there’s no doubt that UB is this egg lol. This WU/post thing is also townie af but I’m just going to point out that everyone guessed UB’s character yesterday and theorized on it possibly causing the lynch redirct so I can see an angle where scum UB would have incentive to make this insanely townie WU post between that and me making a case against them for their inactive focus.

If we hadn’t already tied her to this character I’d be a lot more sure of it’s townieness lol. I think the first one she made looking townie has more merit since it was more anonymous.

I’ve got to ISO her again to update her status in my reads lol. I’ll also be checking her with Adam to see if there’s anything there or not.

Alright well:

-She also claimed Cell, an indie with the goal to find the Androids. But claiming apparently makes her lose the game, so she ''lost'' the game apparently.

Dont remember the rest.
I told y’all Zemmi was starting to feel weird last day phase lol. If she lost why is she still in the game?

Alright well:

Dont remember the rest.
lind invest failed on ratchet

Status
Not open for further replies.