Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
I'm about to go on an ISO spree since we have a scum flip now and since Muugen/Adam being teammates was the biggest topic during council I decided to look at them first to cross ISO Adamโ€™s flip with Muugen. Iโ€™m going to try to be shorter than my post on UB since I think the length scared people off from reading it and Iโ€™ll also post my findings one at a time to make thing's more digestible so Iโ€™ll ISO Muugenโ€™s posts on Adam after.

On D0/D1 Adam spent a lot of posts defending Muugen that started when Muugen began getting flack from Ultra over Dragoโ€™s claim:

To elaborate, I'm not saying there's 0 chance a mason claim can be faked. Default assumption is that it's pretty decent claim, though, as the other assumption is two mafia tying themselves together, and risk being counterclaimed, quite risky.

HOWEVER

I fail to see anything Drago and his buddy could put forth, as additional info, that trumps the reliability of a mason claim.

Therefore Muugen rolefishing in this circumstance is categorically, always bad.
I'm sure i have a clever response for this but it is late-ish here and Katy Perry is jamming into my ear last hour or so.

tho i saw it as Muugen putting some pressure which is always good while feathers are ruffled
Pressure? The egg is already cracked. Muugen is trying to squeeze out additional info past the point of necessity, which is exactly my point. This should be rather obvious as something to condemn, not sure what the rest of you aren't seeing here.
I don't think anyone is blind to the fact Muugen was fishing because Muugen didn't even hide it.

But my personal way of things is to strike while it is hot. Would be sucky of me if i went against my own principle
Are you reading what Muugen did as scummy or not
Nah I don't, but you already know that
You interjected on his behalf, seem to think he's fine, don't have anything to refutations to my point...how do you square all this?
Not sure what you mean how do i square all of this if i just said i don't think what he did was scummy?
Then later Adam mentions Muugen again seemingly unnecessarily since he wasnโ€™t the topic of Ultraโ€™s posts from what I can tell:
You're full of shit. I made my point earlier and I asked you directly if you had a problem with it and you had nothing to say. You're the one being sneaky here, ironically.

What is *your* stance on Dragomir's claim right now.
I fail to see how i am full of shit if i openly said i don't see Muu being scummy for what he did, that your development is interesting and now once again reaffirming that

You are so triggered over something you deem false. Did i struck a nerve Ultra?
The next time Muugen comes up with Adam is when Muugen becomes a topic for being council:
I dont see a suprise in Muugen being on council

He has balls to stand up to the rest of council members, has balls to say shit no matter how scummy they may appear.

For someone that makes a lot of enemies that way he sure doesnt seem scummy because of it
Yeah i voted for Muugen

Didnt catch up and i wont until later today. For my own sanity wont use mob for that
Eh why? He is anti everyone, no friends to cover him
Ultra points out Adamโ€™s Muugen interest:
You continue to show a massive interest in his well being, why is this? He's a big boy.
Then when Adam goes after Blue for being on council, Ultra points out hypocrisy on Adam when it comes to Blue compared to Muugen:
Did you disclosw that earlier when we were all discussing on how thr hell Blue got elected?
I am not sure how you are latching on to this and brushing off Muugen. Blue is popular, friendly, and had about 5 times as many posts. Its not at all necessary mafia had their thumb on the scale for him, even if you suspect him.
Muugen is Muugen he would get votes even if he was caught with 3 Romanian hookers

Plus i dont see whats the issue with inquiring a posiblity if you have a hunch about it. If i am wrong i am wrong and we move on. If i am right great for us
No he wouldn't. He has had exactly two people come out.
Yea but it is Muugen. 80% of us here played with him for years being called Ningen. I am more suprised people are shocked he got.in
I don't hide the fact i voted for Muugen no matter how many people go for him.

I just can't see a possibility of Muugen shooting himself in the foot, calling most of the council this and that, getting people pile on him and expect to live long. Unless he has a death wish i don't see him doing that as scum.

Is he cocky? Yes
Is he arrogant? Yes
Do i get malicious vibe? No

Blue on other hand. Like yeah people said they will vote for him but where are they now? Hours ago when we questioned how the hell blue got in no one came forward, when blue was pressed same shit. And is Blue really a target you wanna frame?

First Blue is accused of being scum he flips the table goes full on Iwo Jima.

Is that how a townie feels? No
Is that how a person with no secrets acts when called out? No
Is that how someone insecure and jumpy acts? Yes
Then more Muugen defense from Adam later:
Gotta say tho, bitch move killing Muugen if he will be AFK anyway bcs of surgery
I also found it pretty notable that while Adam posted about Muugen alot, he didnโ€™t interact with Muugen a lot until he was about to get lynched which is pingy to me.

I'm miles behind in this thread so if anyone has done a similar ISO to this I apologize, but at least you have another one lol. Just looking at the Adam half of the equation it looks like there a good case.

On another related but separate note, while I was looking at Adamโ€™s posts from this I also came away feeling like Adam is very unlikely to be teammates with Ultra/Lind lol. His interactions with them D0 did not look teammate friendly to me.

I'm about to go on an ISO spree since we have a scum flip now and since Muugen/Adam being teammates was the biggest topic during council I decided to look at them first to cross ISO Adamโ€™s flip with Muugen. Iโ€™m going to try to be shorter than my post on UB since I think the length scared people off from reading it and Iโ€™ll also post my findings one at a time to make thing's more digestible so Iโ€™ll ISO Muugenโ€™s posts on Adam after.

On D0/D1 Adam spent a lot of posts defending Muugen that started when Muugen began getting flack from Ultra over Dragoโ€™s claim:

Then later Adam mentions Muugen again seemingly unnecessarily since he wasnโ€™t the topic of Ultraโ€™s posts from what I can tell:

The next time Muugen comes up with Adam is when Muugen becomes a topic for being council:

Ultra points out Adamโ€™s Muugen interest:

Then when Adam goes after Blue for being on council, Ultra points out hypocrisy on Adam when it comes to Blue compared to Muugen:

Then more Muugen defense from Adam later:

I also found it pretty notable that while Adam posted about Muugen alot, he didnโ€™t interact with Muugen a lot until he was about to get lynched which is pingy to me.

I'm miles behind in this thread so if anyone has done a similar ISO to this I apologize, but at least you have another one lol. Just looking at the Adam half of the equation it looks like there a good case.

On another related but separate note, while I was looking at Adamโ€™s posts from this I also came away feeling like Adam is very unlikely to be teammates with Ultra/Lind lol. His interactions with them D0 did not look teammate friendly to me.
Adam gone, wanna join our team bro.
Hmm. I'll get back to you after Lindie and Rhea respond. ๐Ÿ˜˜
Too late, its a one time offer :catblush:

Status
Not open for further replies.