Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Hayumi if Rhea and Lindie don't agree on going with me I might go with you tbh. We'd just have to find another person willing to go down with us.

I'm about to go on an ISO spree since we have a scum flip now and since Muugen/Adam being teammates was the biggest topic during council I decided to look at them first to cross ISO Adamโ€™s flip with Muugen. Iโ€™m going to try to be shorter than my post on UB since I think the length scared people off from reading it and Iโ€™ll also post my findings one at a time to make thing's more digestible so Iโ€™ll ISO Muugenโ€™s posts on Adam after.

On D0/D1 Adam spent a lot of posts defending Muugen that started when Muugen began getting flack from Ultra over Dragoโ€™s claim:

Then later Adam mentions Muugen again seemingly unnecessarily since he wasnโ€™t the topic of Ultraโ€™s posts from what I can tell:

The next time Muugen comes up with Adam is when Muugen becomes a topic for being council:

Ultra points out Adamโ€™s Muugen interest:

Then when Adam goes after Blue for being on council, Ultra points out hypocrisy on Adam when it comes to Blue compared to Muugen:

Then more Muugen defense from Adam later:

I also found it pretty notable that while Adam posted about Muugen alot, he didnโ€™t interact with Muugen a lot until he was about to get lynched which is pingy to me.

I'm miles behind in this thread so if anyone has done a similar ISO to this I apologize, but at least you have another one lol. Just looking at the Adam half of the equation it looks like there a good case.

On another related but separate note, while I was looking at Adamโ€™s posts from this I also came away feeling like Adam is very unlikely to be teammates with Ultra/Lind lol. His interactions with them D0 did not look teammate friendly to me.
My man

Dr_Professor83

False Idol
โ€Ž
I am curious why you think I sounded off because Iโ€™m told this literally every game I play and I was playing for town this game too.
You were very vague and fence sitting on a lot of stuff and just felt โ€œoffโ€. I remember some posts you would say along the lines of โ€œI donโ€™t like thisโ€ but not say what โ€œitโ€ was you didnโ€™t like or โ€œwhyโ€.

You felt ominous in some posts lol. For lack of a better word.

I also notice your PR changed in the council apparently and brought that up in layer chat.

Cinera

๐€๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Œ๐š๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ง๐ง๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐ญ
โ€Ž
Bring out all your moves not just vote reading, weebs is where you show off
I will try :neesama:

So you understand where the suspicion is coming from? Good. It may or may not have been the first thing on your mind, I can't just take your word for it, we're playing a game of lies afterall. So to improve your standing you will have to contribute more. Have you developed any reads? Have you voted yet and for whom if yes?
No I understand and I will try my best to contribute more as the game goes on. Muugen obviously has the most heat and I think the rationale other people gave make sense. The thing that I noticed the most that may have gone a bit under the radar is the whole people jumping on Odd because of that exchange with Midnight from day 1, i meant to take more of a look on who jumped on that when I have time.

Also Cinera kind of pinged me on Day 1 because he randomly voted me and said I was the first name that came to mind. I don't think theres any way that should be accurate given how inactive but he also haven't been doing much..

It seems we had a misunderstanding here. I understood your post as you saying you haven't gotten any abilities yet in your role PM. But that's not the case, right?
No thats what I mean, I haven't gotten any description of my abilities. I don't know what they are. I just have my role and my win-condition (eliminate all threats to town).

I just saw my role name activating some kind of ability in that write-up I quoted.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
You were very vague and fence sitting on a lot of stuff and just felt โ€œoffโ€. I remember some posts you would say along the lines of โ€œI donโ€™t like thisโ€ but not say what โ€œitโ€ was you didnโ€™t like or โ€œwhyโ€.

You felt ominous in some posts lol. For lack of a better word.

I also notice your PR changed in the council apparently and brought that up in layer chat.
my only pr was I couldnโ€™t argue

I did have other restrictions like I donโ€™t have a vote

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I will try :neesama:

No I understand and I will try my best to contribute more as the game goes on. Muugen obviously has the most heat and I think the rationale other people gave make sense. The thing that I noticed the most that may have gone a bit under the radar is the whole people jumping on Odd because of that exchange with Midnight from day 1, i meant to take more of a look on who jumped on that when I have time.

Also Cinera kind of pinged me on Day 1 because he randomly voted me and said I was the first name that came to mind. I don't think theres any way that should be accurate given how inactive but he also haven't been doing much..

No thats what I mean, I haven't gotten any description of my abilities. I don't know what they are. I just have my role and my win-condition (eliminate all threats to town).

I just saw my role name activating some kind of ability in that write-up I quoted.
I'll respond to this in more detail later. It's 5 Am here and I going to bed. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.