Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way you still think that Big Mom is top 2 after she just got beat by Luffy’s cheerleaders with no haki attacks
:seriously:
Haki haki haki.....zzz
Haki doesn't need to be the key in everything.
Oda create Devil fruit for no reason??
Devil fruit is also just as deadly as haki
This chapter also show how DF could do

Law and Kid are more specializing in Devil fruit especially Law.
Their DF power are to show they don't always need advCoC

I bet Roger was also killed by those two fodder executioner "haki"
Shanks also lost his arm to fish "haki"
Maybe lol

It's just copium
"Just metals"
"BM sucks to be hurt by metals no adcoc/koka"
"Kid < Law "
" Law doing most damage "

BM would be stating that if Law was doing most damage and s he would he challenging Law more if he was the main guy in the fight.

Luffy above Kid
Kid above Law
Law above other SNs with zoro being close to him
The hierarchy will not change
In no shonen is the weaker dude in a tag team battle getting the finishing blow of every single chapter. Simple as that. Not even trying to downplay Law, but you’re not going to sit here and tell me that Oda is portraying Kidd as weaker when he’s tanked the most damage, done the big last blow of each chapter, and has lowkey done more damage with each attack. Not to mention has gotten a majority of the person they’re fightings attention

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Haki haki haki.....zzz
Haki doesn't need to be the key in everything.
Oda create Devil fruit for no reason??
Devil fruit is also just as deadly as haki
This chapter also show how DF could do

Law and Kid are more specializing in Devil fruit especially Law.
Their DF power are to show they don't always need advCoC

I bet Roger was also killed by those two fodder executioner "haki"
Shanks also lost his arm to fish "haki"
Maybe lol
If Big Mom used her acoc and fought properly
They'd both be dead
Awakening or no Awakening

In no shonen is the weaker dude in a tag team battle getting the finishing blow of every single chapter. Simple as that. Not even trying to downplay Law, but you’re not going to sit here and tell me that Oda is portraying Kidd as weaker when he’s tanked the most damage, done the big last blow of each chapter, and has lowkey done more damage with each attack. Not to mention has gotten a majority of the person they’re fightings attention
The one doing the blunt damage is the one landing the finisher. It's that simple.

Blunt attacks are more effective when the internals are damaged.

kid getting blasted away by an attack that doesnt even touch him. :pepecorn:
Lmao watch the anime make Kidd and Law tank aCoC hits. The reality is BM knows she can’t beat them even with aCoC, that’s why she ended up using 1 year of her lifespan for a power boost.

Also her using aCoC doesn’t change the fact that Kidd and Law with their final attacks would still have the AP to knock her out, in which it is inevitable that they would land it

Status
Not open for further replies.