Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is because of the way she went out, look at her counterpart
her baby brother- as taken the largest gauntlet in one piece
whiteberard- I don't need to explain this
Yeah, but she's been a lost cause for years at this point. Why still give a damn about whether she's given a respectful defeat?

Have Nami defeat her for all I care. Garbage writing clearly isn't and hasn't been a concern of Oda's, so why get bent out of shape over this?
I like her as a character, I think her volatile nature is super dope, I like the fact that she’s a strong female character, and that she’s not necessarily one-dimensional (for example Doflamingo). Her devil fruit is insane, and so are her abilities, she’s super awesome and so far her crew is the most interesting to me.
Fair. If you actually like her then I can understand the disappointment.
I'm just upset at how bad these fucking fights and power ups / PIS moments are
Understandable. OP fights however have always been this bad. Guess it's just more noticeable when dealing with a yonko.

Law isn't doing the most damage
Oda never said law did the most damage
That's why he makes both get praised for hurting bM
It is always Kid who gets the last blow

You guys are just stuck with flashy moves
Oh bM keeps tanking LAW'S MOVES and getting up to challenge Kidd
It is always Kidd who gives her the blow which makes her go super serious

BM is focused on Kidd cause od wants to show he's >~ Law
Same way Kaido and BM were mainly focused on Luffy on the rooftop
Kept calling him alone a lot of times
Post automatically merged:

Kaido & BM kept challenging Luffy at rooftop during SNs vs Yonko
BM keeps challenging Kid during this fight 1v2

Both is to show who's the main guy in the fight
Every one mentions law, if it is actually kid then it means oda did a terrible job portraying that

Law isn't doing the most damage
Oda never said law did the most damage
That's why he makes both get praised for hurting bM
It is always Kid who gets the last blow

You guys are just stuck with flashy moves
Oh bM keeps tanking LAW'S MOVES and getting up to challenge Kidd
It is always Kidd who gives her the blow which makes her go super serious

BM is focused on Kidd cause od wants to show he's >~ Law
Same way Kaido and BM were mainly focused on Luffy on the rooftop
Kept calling him alone a lot of times
Post automatically merged:

Kaido & BM kept challenging Luffy at rooftop during SNs vs Yonko
BM keeps challenging Kid during this fight 1v2

Both is to show who's the main guy in the fight
Keep spitting. Let these dudes know. There’s no way you can read this fight without bias or even how they’ve been hyped/portrayed as characters and believe that Oda is portraying Kidd bellow Law lol

Anybody debating King vs kidd/Law at this point is a clown
Don't take him seriously
Then why won't you back it up and actually show and prove they can hurt and beat King. Damaging BM doesn't automatically mean you can't damage King. Zoro is proof of that.

Zoro's attacks that could scared Kaido/BM, cut Kaido, and scarred Kaido we're completely ineffective against King. No, damaging BM doesn't automatically equal to damaging King.

Plus they are fighting against BM in a group battle. Every single time they've got a good hit on Big Mom has been when she was distracted. Too many people are trying to apply the benefits and advantage of a team battle to a solo battle. It doesn't work that way. If they could prove they can defeat King that fine but so far they haven't proved it.

Then why won't you back it up and actually show and prove they can hurt and beat King. Damaging BM doesn't automatically mean you can't damage King. Zoro is proof of that.

Zoro's attacks that could scared Kaido/BM, cut Kaido, and scarred Kaido we're completely ineffective against King. No, damaging BM doesn't automatically equal to damaging King.

Plus they are fighting against BM in a group battle. Every single time they've got a good hit on Big Mom has been when she was distracted. Too many people are trying to apply the benefits and advantage of a team battle to a solo battle. It doesn't work that way. If they could prove they can defeat King that fine but so far they haven't proved it.
Dude what the fuck are you talking about? Zoro scarred Kaido with Ashura CoC. He couldn't even knock him down.

He amputated King with ACoC and a weaker move.

Keep spitting. Let these dudes know. There’s no way you can read this fight without bias or even how they’ve been hyped/portrayed as characters and believe that Oda is portraying Kidd bellow Law lol
It's just copium
"Just metals"
"BM sucks to be hurt by metals no adcoc/koka"
"Kid < Law "
" Law doing most damage "

BM would be stating that if Law was doing most damage and s he would he challenging Law more if he was the main guy in the fight.

Luffy above Kid
Kid above Law
Law above other SNs with zoro being close to him
The hierarchy will not change

It's just copium
"Just metals"
"BM sucks to be hurt by metals no adcoc/koka"
"Kid < Law "
" Law doing most damage "

BM would be stating that if Law was doing most damage and s he would he challenging Law more if he was the main guy in the fight.

Luffy above Kid
Kid above Law
Law above other SNs with zoro being close to him
The hierarchy will not change
Wtf are you going on about? She "challenged" Kid because Law was out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.