Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law apparently uses the rest of his energy though, no? Just basing what it says in the spoiler. I completely doubt she's getting up, but if she did I can see her singling out Kid simply because she already sort of does this now and again
Law says the last words tho. idk I just get the feeling that Law has to be knocked out in order to be a 1v1

If you want to see real consistent and decent fights , read the demon slayer :) all onigashima fights were just a joke :)
How are Demon Slayer fights better? Demon Slayer has been carried by Ufotable. An upward slash has a long name and is somehow different from a downward slash?

I enjoy Demon Slayer although a veteran anime watcher knows it’s nothing special. Everything gets boring fast especially the stupid jokes. Zoro and Law fights are way more entertaining as swordsmen, even Bleach was better imo. If Ufotable animated Bleach, that would have been godly

We are so obsessed with having our favorite characters be stronger than others so we can fight on online communities about powerscaling, that we don't even talk about how satisfying the fights actually are.

You can see this happening with every character fanbase this arc so far: Zoro, Sanji, Luffy and now Law and Kid.

Every single one of these fights has been shit when you think more about it. The only hype we get from them is thinking our favorite characters are stronger now, but those power ups have not been satisfying at all.

Sanji would've shit on Queen's face without all of that drama and if the Vinsmoke powers were up from the start.

Zoro would've shit on King if he wasn't being nerfed by Enma the entire fight and if he knew King's gimmick (that still has no reason to exist in that race, it feels like a videogame gimmick that exists for no reason) from the start.

Luffy going from getting K.O.ed by Kaido twice without much effort, to now being able to go 1v1 with Kaido in base form, while Kaido keeps changing from hybrid / base / zoan / drunken mode is so stupid i can't even wrap my head around it.

Law and Kid getting a massive power up awakening off screen out of nowhere that makes them jump to a Yonko level. Big Mom also not using her powers, her haki or anything to fight back, just a big massive sponge that keeps tanking and regenerating Kid's and Law's attacks.

Has One Piece fights always been this bad? fuck me.
You're literally complaining about the fucking build-ups in fights and how the protagonists overcome their trials and weaknesses to eventually win? What the fuck lmao

I know One Piece fights aren't the best among shonen manga, but this is ridiculous

I

Indigo

You're literally complaining about the fucking build-ups in fights and how the protagonists overcome their trials and weaknesses to eventually win? What the fuck lmao

I know One Piece fights aren't the best among shonen manga, but this is ridiculous
What trial has Law / Kid overcome this fight? they had their awakenings since before the raid, that they got fucking off screen and they didn't use it against Kaido + Big Mom for some reason, and now they are just using it and destroying her ass, what is their trial?

Law says the last words tho. idk I just get the feeling that Law has to be knocked out in order to be a 1v1
Very true. While I think she's definitely down, it would be interesting to see if Oda wants to differentiate her as Yonko from from earlier fights and have her get up again.

Even if that were the case though, she's gonna lose, especially because he wouldn't dedicate all this panel time for Kid/Law to lose anyway.

We haven’t seen the panels, Law literally shook Wano with his attack (even though they’re on Onigashima). At the very least, the AP that would defeat BM is higher than what Zoro has shown. I don’t even think King can take on internal damage as effectively. King’s durability is high, but not his endurance
Law attack bypasses hardness so it's not the same as actually having to cut through an object.

Zoro has the AP to beat BM. His flying dragon blaze scared her. She wouldn't be scared of attack that couldn't cause her true damage. His Dead Man Game attack is even stronger and it scarred Kaido. That's one of the greatest and rarest feats in the manga. Zoro's current AP is on a completely different level.

King is more durable and has a greater Big Mom and Kaido. King brushed off an explosion like it was nothing. Explosions contain concussion damage that cause internal damage. King can survive any natural environment. Incredible pressure from ocean deep is a natural environment so concussion damage and crushing damage doesn't have an effect on him.

King has endurance. Zoro's attacks are just that strong. You never see a character take many hits from Zoro. Zoro's dragon domination can sever a dragon. King was hit with that attack and that's the reason he was defeated and it cut through his tough wing.

Very true. While I think she's definitely down, it would be interesting to see if Oda wants to differentiate her as Yonko from from earlier fights and have her get up again.

Even if that were the case though, she's gonna lose, especially because he wouldn't dedicate all this panel time for Kid/Law to lose anyway.
I think she's down tbh, she was already pretty roughed up last chapter and now she took much more powerful attacks.
To me it's the equivalent of Sanji using ifrit jambe to finish Queen

Status
Not open for further replies.