J

Joy D. MADS

Why? Is bigmom weaker than the yonko that zoro scared? Yes

Did it take law carrying kidd for him to be effective? Yes

Is zoro completely done this arc? No

Is bigmom confirmed defeated this chapter? We still dont know
Post automatically merged:

? When?
He was sleeping and now he see the dead lmao.

Law finally reaches the level of Rooftop Zoro:

:steef:
Yes, Law and Kid had reached rooftop Zoro level that includes asura mode. That's impressive but they are still weaker than current ACoC (KoH) Zoro.

Big Mom is not as durable as Kaido so attacks that can damage her may not cause Kaido as much damage. King has a greater defense and durability than both of them. Zoro damaging and beating a King in a solo battle is very impressive still puts him at a higher levels than them.

Why? The attacks they are using against big mom don't go as far it gets king. So in a solo battle against King those attacks would be less effective overall.

Why? Is bigmom weaker than the yonko that zoro scared? Yes

Did it take law carrying kidd for him to be effective? Yes

Is zoro completely done this arc? No

Is bigmom confirmed defeated this chapter? We still dont know
Post automatically merged:

? When?
As for this post, the answer is no... they are in mental survival cope mode... stay healthy until the pictures come out tomorrow. ok?

I think everyone needs to wait and:

- see the attacks Big Mom uses
- see the other attacks Kid and Law use (Lance is clearly skipping over scenes from it)
- the actual drawn impact of their 2 final moves against her. If it looks entirely dramatic, then she's done and isn't getting up.

"Could" I see her get up in 1040 to CoC clash with Kid (because Law is apparently down after using his energy) and him beating her? Maybe. Do I think it is going to happen at all? No. This seems like their final attacks. She makes her final proclamations (like Whitebeard even did) this chapter. It's likely a very big moment that caps off her character as a Yonko.

We also don't even know if she gets launched away or down or is still on Onigashima by the end of it.

I think everyone needs to wait and:

- see the attacks Big Mom uses
- see the other attacks Kid and Law use (Lance is clearly skipping over scenes from it)
- the actual drawn impact of their 2 final moves against her. If it looks entirely dramatic, then she's done and isn't getting up.

"Could" I see her get up in 1040 to CoC clash with Kid (because Law is apparently down after using his energy) and him beating her? Maybe. Do I think it is going to happen at all? No. This seems like their final attacks. She makes her final proclamations (like Whitebeard even did) this chapter. It's likely a very big moment that caps off her character as a Yonko.

We also don't even know if she gets launched away or down or is still on Onigashima by the end of it.
Law seems to still be up, I would agree if he was knocked out for good.

Yes, Law and Kid had reached rooftop Zoro level that includes asura mode. That's impressive but they are still weaker than current ACoC (KoH) Zoro.

Big Mom is not as durable as Kaido so attacks that can damage her may not cause Kaido as much damage. King has a greater defense and durability than both of them. Zoro damaging and beating a King in a solo battle is very impressive still puts him at a higher levels than them.

Why? The attacks they are using against big mom don't go as far it gets king. So in a solo battle against King those attacks would be less effective overall.
We haven’t seen the panels, Law literally shook Wano with his attack (even though they’re on Onigashima). At the very least, the AP that would defeat BM is higher than what Zoro has shown. I don’t even think King can take on internal damage as effectively. King’s durability is high, but not his endurance

Status
Not open for further replies.