Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh my bad didn’t know your scenario of ZKK is defeated Kaido who can’t move at all and Zoro comes who happens to be once again magically healed to behead him on a silver plate lol don’t blame me mate since every Zoro fan has a different scenario for how ZKK might happen.
Relax, I am sure the scenario won't be as grim as that. But, yeah, what really matters is that it happens. :myman:

I

Indigo

We are so obsessed with having our favorite characters be stronger than others so we can fight on online communities about powerscaling, that we don't even talk about how satisfying the fights actually are.

You can see this happening with every character fanbase this arc so far: Zoro, Sanji, Luffy and now Law and Kid.

Every single one of these fights has been shit when you think more about it. The only hype we get from them is thinking our favorite characters are stronger now, but those power ups have not been satisfying at all.

Sanji would've shit on Queen's face without all of that drama and if the Vinsmoke powers were up from the start.

Zoro would've shit on King if he wasn't being nerfed by Enma the entire fight and if he knew King's gimmick (that still has no reason to exist in that race, it feels like a videogame gimmick that exists for no reason) from the start.

Luffy going from getting K.O.ed by Kaido twice without much effort, to now being able to go 1v1 with Kaido in base form, while Kaido keeps changing from hybrid / base / zoan / drunken mode is so stupid i can't even wrap my head around it.

Law and Kid getting a massive power up awakening off screen out of nowhere that makes them jump to a Yonko level. Big Mom also not using her powers, her haki or anything to fight back, just a big massive sponge that keeps tanking and regenerating Kid's and Law's attacks.

Has One Piece fights always been this bad? fuck me.

Law seems to still be up, I would agree if he was knocked out for good.
Law apparently uses the rest of his energy though, no? Just basing what it says in the spoiler. I completely doubt she's getting up, but if she did I can see her singling out Kid simply because she already sort of does this now and again

We are so obsessed with having our favorite characters be stronger than others so we can fight on online communities about powerscaling, that we don't even talk about how satisfying the fights actually are.

You can see this happening with every character fanbase this arc so far: Zoro, Sanji, Luffy and now Law and Kid.

Every single one of these fights has been shit when you think more about it. The only hype we get from them is thinking our favorite characters are stronger now, but those power ups have not been satisfying at all.

Sanji would've shit on Queen's face without all of that drama and if the Vinsmoke powers were up from the start.

Zoro would've shit on King if he wasn't being nerfed by Enma the entire fight and if he knew King's gimmick (that still has no reason to exist in that race, it feels like a videogame gimmick that exists for no reason) from the start.

Luffy going from getting K.O.ed by Kaido twice without much effort, to now being able to go 1v1 with Kaido in base form, while Kaido keeps changing from hybrid / base / zoan / drunken mode is so stupid i can't even wrap my head around it.

Law and Kid getting a massive power up awakening off screen out of nowhere that makes them jump to a Yonko level. Big Mom also not using her powers, her haki or anything to fight back, just a big massive sponge that keeps tanking and regenerating Kid's and Law's attacks.

That's every fight in anything though, this is like saying Goku would've solo'd Namek in 2 minutes if he went Super Saiyan after landing.

When the Big 3 was a thing One Piece was always consider the worst in terms of fighting. "Oda can't draw fights" was actually a popular thought.

Nowadays he offpanels a bit more for some fights, but to me OP fights have never been that great, well at least most

Status
Not open for further replies.