Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she's down tbh, she was already pretty roughed up last chapter and now she took much more powerful attacks.
To me it's the equivalent of Sanji using ifrit jambe to finish Queen
Totally agree. I don't think she's getting up. I'm just playing devils advocate on the 5% possibility that she could get up to portray the "monster" that she is. But I thinks she's done enough
Post automatically merged:

@Paperchampion23 what elbaf arc going to be about in your opinion.
i think will be shanks arc in my opinion
Vegapunk imo. Not about Yonko

Law attack bypasses hardness so it's not the same as actually having to cut through an object.

Zoro has the AP to beat BM. His flying dragon blaze scared her. She wouldn't be scared of attack that couldn't cause her true damage. His Dead Man Game attack is even stronger and it scarred Kaido. That's one of the greatest and rarest feats in the manga. Zoro's current AP is on a completely different level.

King is more durable and has a greater Big Mom and Kaido. King brushed off an explosion like it was nothing. Explosions contain concussion damage that cause internal damage. King can survive any natural environment. Incredible pressure from ocean deep is a natural environment so concussion damage and crushing damage doesn't have an effect on him.

King has endurance. Zoro's attacks are just that strong. You never see a character take many hits from Zoro. Zoro's dragon domination can sever a dragon. King was hit with that attack and that's the reason he was defeated and it cut through his tough wing.
Yes but the last attacks Kidd and Law did sounds like hella high AP. I’ll have to wait, and see but having busted df is just as good as having top tier haki. This is what Oda is showing us, BM going down to awakened users, and Kaido going down to aCoC. Maybe that’s why Linlin is such a heavy df user, having her spam aCoC would be repetitive with Luffy vs Kaido

I’d have Kidd and Law over King though

While this chapter might seem conclusive to some, I still do thing Big Mom will get up again; whether she loses definitively later on who knows, but I think she’ll be set apart from the Beast Pirates and stand up.

Yes but the last attacks Kidd and Law did sounds like hella high AP. I’ll have to wait, and see but having busted df is just as good as having top tier haki. This is what Oda is showing us, BM going down to awakened users, and Kaido going down to aCoC. Maybe that’s why Linlin is such a heavy df user, having her spam aCoC would be repetitive with Luffy vs Kaido

After this chapter I also put Kid and Law over King. I had Zoro over both but I would say Law ~ Zoro for now with Kid still below.

Law vs. Zoro and Kid vs. Sanji are interesting fights in my opinion.

Anybody debating King vs kidd/Law at this point is a clown
Don't take him seriously

Why are people actually upset that Meme might finally be out of the story?
I like her as a character, I think her volatile nature is super dope, I like the fact that she’s a strong female character, and that she’s not necessarily one-dimensional (for example Doflamingo). Her devil fruit is insane, and so are her abilities, she’s super awesome and so far her crew is the most interesting to me.

Why is bigmom so fixated on Kidd when it is law that is doing most of the damage, no wonder she lost.
Law isn't doing the most damage
Oda never said law did the most damage
That's why he makes both get praised for hurting bM
It is always Kid who gets the last blow

You guys are just stuck with flashy moves
Oh bM keeps tanking LAW'S MOVES and getting up to challenge Kidd
It is always Kidd who gives her the blow which makes her go super serious

BM is focused on Kidd cause od wants to show he's >~ Law
Same way Kaido and BM were mainly focused on Luffy on the rooftop
Kept calling him alone a lot of times
Post automatically merged:

Kaido & BM kept challenging Luffy at rooftop during SNs vs Yonko
BM keeps challenging Kid during this fight 1v2

Both is to show who's the main guy in the fight

Kidd is always viewed bigger threat by BM than law in the fight

You "Law ~ zoro > kidd"
Why do you think Kid is viewed as a bigger threat?

Law is a complete enigma...he has an awakened version of possibly the most busted DF in the series.

Kid has exceeded my expectations here, I don't think too ill of him but I think Law and Zoro are above him still.

Status
Not open for further replies.