Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, don't you see, Luffy obviously has to beat Kaido first for ZKK to happen. What is the point of ZKK if Luffy does not beat Kaido first? :suresure:
Ohh my bad didn’t know your scenario of ZKK is defeated Kaido who can’t move at all and Zoro comes who happens to be once again magically healed to behead him on a silver plate lol don’t blame me mate since every Zoro fan has a different scenario for how ZKK might happen.

Gonna be hella tax collectors coming for my ass after this chapter so finna need this shit (:believe:) lol
Took a massive L on this :catsweat:but color me impressed.
Kidd & Law pulling trump cards outta their butt holes when it was strongly implied that they were already scratching the bottom of the barrel with their awakenings feels like it's come a bit outta nowhere but I'm not too fussed about it and could be wrong but it does seem to be a "can only use once" type of ting so fair enuff.
Sigh...Linlin:catcry:. The woman who seems to lack the ability dodge even though said damage is kicking her ass :pepemy: but well, it's not like this is anything new. Fact that she didn't use CoC coating is a bit shit but tbf she's been using her soul to heal herself so I guess it does kinda offset it. Just gonna assume that she doesn't have awakening.

Lastly, the conclusion of Kidd and Law beating Linlin by itself is not really surprising if we take away the fuckery that happened last chapter and now it's clear that Oda only wrote in that atrocity so he could wank Luffy and put Luffy v Kaido on a pedestal when in reality with this conclusion, it really isn't any more important. Honestly really dislike the way he writes sometimes. Wouldn't be first time I've fall into this hole, so slightly embarassed at myself for trusting his writing.

Fujitora with awakening is scary. I don't know how people can say that he is weak. In fact, all the admirals with awakening are scary. Kaido is a f*cking boring dragon and Big Mom has a soul fruit. Image the Admirals with awakening, scary stuff.
Imagine awakened Ryokugyu :steef:
I am hyped even though we don't know jackshit about him

Roger ~ Primebeard >= Kaido >~ BM ~ sick Roger > Sickbeard

Primebeard having better DC & AoE is just huge +
And he has better haki overall
I wonder how Roger wuhout df matched or was slight above him really.

Luffy will be God tier...destroying Islands at EoS easily

Status
Not open for further replies.