Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope.

ZKK does not change the fact that Wadmirals always >>> Lonkos. It reinforces it, even, since Zoro canonically has to go through a YC and a Yonko to be prepared for an Admiral. :myman:
You know that Kaido is getting defeated in the next two or three chapters right? Zoro should deal with what he has first, after that deal with his damaged body, going up the roof and then have your dream match up…. Oda ain’t wasting 10 + chapters just for Zoro lol. The raid is at its end.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I think that ship has sailed long ago. :choppawhat:
How has the ship sailed when the Sunny is still on Wano? :myman:

But for real, I don't fault anyone that believes that she is not joining. However, I think that the events after Onigashima lands can lead to her joining but it is all dubious as of right now.

I won't get into it though as this is not the thread for that kind of topic. Maybe in the future if she gets back in the story.

You know that Kaido is getting defeated in the next two or three chapters right? Zoro should deal with what he has first, after that deal with his damaged body, going up the roof and then have your dream match up…. Oda ain’t wasting 10 + chapters just for Zoro lol. The raid is at its end.
Of course Kaido is gonna be defeated within the next several chapters. Did I say something to convince you otherwise? :kaidowhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.