Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
this man went all the way to 12 piece. he said family size this shit :hope:
Show me a panel of him using it then. Or are we just going to assume that he has it because he is a yonko? Just like we assumed that Linlin must have awakening because she is a yonko.

Teach wasn't confirmed to have it in vivre card(while sengoku was). He never showed it pre-skip, despite marineford being the perfect place for him to showcase it..

He doesn't have it. But it doesn't matter because he doesn't need it. He has 2 devil fruits and a superhuman body.

Hey everyone. Look! This is the guy who said Kidd and Laws final match of the arc would be vs Ulti and Page One! :lulz:
Kid and Law downplayers are going to go full copium.

Even if I think Big Mom ended up being disappointing and even if I think Oda's writing for her character is trash, she is not weak by any means.

Other than Admiral wankers, it seems like some people would rather extremely downplay Big Mom than give any credit to Kid and Law and acknowledge just how strong they truly are now.

Show me a panel of him using it then. Or are we just going to assume that he has it because he is a yonko? Just like we assumed that Linlin must have awakening because she is a yonko.

Teach wasn't confirmed to have it in vivre card(while sengoku was). He never showed it pre-skip, despite marineford being the perfect place for him to showcase it..

He doesn't have it. But it doesn't matter because he doesn't need it. He has 2 devil fruits and a superhuman body.
he has it

do you have problems understanding what Kid and Law said? they stated that using their Awakening is dangerous for them and they are not used to so they can use it frequently.
just answer a simple question will they be more powerful once they can use their awakening freely without drawbacks, yes or no?
Will their fruits potency be stronger? No

Will their ability to use it for extended periods of time be better? Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.