Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law did more damage the second time
What? How? Kidd broke her bones with that attack from last chapter. When the scans come out I bet we’ll see he made her bleed too just like with Punk Clash
And they both inflicted equal amounts of damage the third time
How can we say this before the actual chapter is even out? We haven’t even actually seen the aftermath of each attack.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
Zunesha is going to inform Momo of the Marine ships approaching Wano and Momo will order it to force them away, what I believe.

I wonder how Law's attack is affecting Wano? Does he create a room large enough to encompass it? Doubt that, Law doesn't need a room that large to surround Linlin, and good to see Kid mix up his tactics with a canon.

I'd be very disappointed if this is Linlin's exit from the war. I don't think it's necessary for her to survive onto Elbaf or whatever comes next; I understand we should eventually move on to other antagonists. However, she is one of the 4 emperors. Her standing in the world is equal to Kaido's, yet she's discarded as if she were one of his followers. King and Queen were given more focus and attention before they were taken out. WCI did some of the legwork developing her, that shouldn't mean such an abrupt finish. Oda most likely won't end One Piece within 5 years, though things like this tell me it isn't without trying to.

This adds further insult to injury on the Big Mom Pirates involvement in Wano as a whole. It's nothing short of my least favorite part of the arc.

Big mom has fought or clashed with Number,Robin, Franky, Ulti, P1, all the rooftop SN. True, not every single one of those characters attack and hit Big Mom but she was still using energy and attacks against them which help drain her energy and wear her out.
They are fodders for her.
Post automatically merged:

let's be honest, Kid's attack had no right breaking Big Mom's bones:risitavirus:
I agree....Haki? Ad CoC? Fuck that ram some iron towards iron balloon that will do the job :lusalty:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What? How? Kidd broke her bones with that attack from last chapter. When the scans come out I bet we’ll see he made her bleed too just like with Punk Clash

How can we say this before the actual chapter is even out? We haven’t even actually seen the aftermath of each attack.
And Law literally fucked up her internals. Kid ain't breaking any bones without Law making her completely vulnerable. They worked well together and bought her down. It's not a crime to perform as well as Law despite his injuries. You're creating unnecessary issues to just to paint Kid in a better light. They did equally well.

I feel like the fandom still massively underrates Kid's attack

yea, his fighting still is lame but it doesn't mean its not hurting anyone. Law and Kid don't need to use AdCOC to hurt if their DFs are powerful enough to do raw damage

Fodder were getting knocked out due to Big Mom's CoC offscreen, and it must be Adv.CoC cuz it makes no sense for Big Mom to be using regular useless CoC in the middle of the fight
Why is she not using AdCoC with her attacks every time we see her...why do you need to conclude it happened this way....we can see Kaido even Zoro using AdCoC properly. With BM none of the attacks which were drawn properly seemed to use any haki let alone AdCoC. :whitepress:

Why is she not using AdCoC with her attacks every time we see her...why do you need to conclude it happened this way....we can see Kaido even Zoro using AdCoC properly. With BM none of the attacks which were drawn properly seemed to use any haki let alone AdCoC. :whitepress:
She had no use for it until now as she defeated kid and Law without it. It is blasphemous if she doesn't use it now.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I feel like the fandom still massively underrates Kid's attack

yea, his fighting still is lame but it doesn't mean its not hurting anyone. Law and Kid don't need to use AdCOC to hurt if their DFs are powerful enough to do raw damage
You don't need ACOC to hurt 99.99% of the verse; only Kaido and King are an exception due to the way their bodies work.

If big mom win = Law and Kid trash
If Kid and Law win = Big mom trash, weakest top tier etc.

So sad that majority of community are still believing Luffy and Co are some amature pirates who are still no match for top tier after a fking chapter 1000++
When are they gonna be strong according to you guys? In another 500 chapters?? Lmfaoo

Status
Not open for further replies.