Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's been fighting fire users since the rooftop and it hasn't happened. Guess his haki is just that good or he swaps his metal out.

He isn't using sodium or magnesium, now is he

What predominant fire user was he fighting ? Kaidos blast breath? Zoro was the one cutting those?
Bigmoms fire abilities? We haven't seen them be used on kidd on panel.

Nope he is using metal that based on its properties naturally burn based on the heat of said flame

Kidd its kind of tricky but I think he's probably Above King, idk about Kat or Marco tho......
if it makes it easier for you, imagine him fighting in gray terminal or somewhere with a large abundance of metal.

Marco legitimately has nothing above him. His hax is cool but it wears off eventually.

Kata has better haki, but his AP is too weak to seriously damage him. Kid's AoE is likely large enough to bypass FS and even otherwise, he has far greater endurance and can probably stall kata until his CoO weakens.

No. Everytime a character have better achievements, the Zoro stans come out with their insecurities. What’s the point of trying to argue Law and Kidd can’t damage King at this point. Literally no one would believe anyone of you
It goes both ways. Some Zoro fans immediately started damage control while some other people dragged Zoro's name into conversations that weren't about him.

When it comes to power-scaling, the biggest fandoms besides Zoro's all have their own reasons for wanting to make Zoro look bad, and that includes Luffy, Kid, Law, and Sanji.

I would say that those groups make up almost the entirety of non-Zoro fandoms on worstgen.

The problem is forcing him to use speed mode in the first place, which Zoro even with his monstrous AP could not do until he acquired ACoC.

Now someone like Law would be able to bypass the durability with his devil fruit and I would imagine that Kid might be able to crush King's insides without having to actual pierce his defense.
you have to have one of three things, if you want to force King to use his speed mode :
future sight: Luffy
top speed: Luffy , Sanji
top attack power: Zoro

No. Everytime a character have better achievements, the Zoro stans come out with their insecurities. What’s the point of trying to argue Law and Kidd can’t damage King at this point. Literally no one would believe anyone of you
Dude stop lying
Look at all the luffy stans Law stans Kidd stans trying to bring Zoro trying to convince themselves why their character is better than Zoro.

And just because you can hurt big mom someone less durable than Kaido by far doesn't mean you can hurt someone more durable than Kaido in King.

Zoro doesn't need AdvCoC to make Big Mom shit her pants and hurt Kaido does he??

He needs advCoC to hurt King unless he is not in fire form.

But then is Kidd fast enough to catch King in fire form?? Does he have any feats??

Enma is literally Oden's blade and it made Zoro use ACoC. I'm talking about showing it on panel.

You can't assume no leaking curved Haki = no ACoC.

I'm assuming nothing bro, it's Oda's words, if he said, I will disagree for what? Kamusari and Tougen Totsuka have CoC, final point.

if it makes it easier for you, imagine him fighting in gray terminal or somewhere with a large abundance of metal.

Marco legitimately has nothing above him. His hax is cool but it wears off eventually.

Kata has better haki, but his AP is too weak to seriously damage him. Kid's AoE is likely large enough to bypass FS and even otherwise, he has far greater endurance and can probably stall kata until his CoO weakens.
And that's the issue. Atleas the first one. I have to imagine Kidd in a place full of metal when on average there isnt that much raw metal around for him to use in comparison to what he is doing now. Seems like kidd fans forget the entire time kidd was gathering metal in the entire country which means no metal no AP

Law makes a last big attack with all energies he has left. The attack is so powerful that even affects the island of Wanokuni.

- Despite Law's attack, Big Mom is still standing and challenges Kid.
BM tanking an island-level attack from one of the most OP fruits ever to have existed, despite being tired and having suffered two major internal attacks.

Just another casual Yonko feat.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.