Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And Law literally fucked up her internals. Kid ain't breaking any bones without Law making her completely vulnerable.
I’ve seen some other people say this too. Where are y’all getting this from? I’m actually curious. Where was it said or even implied that Laws attacks are doing anything more than just damaging Big Mom? I don’t understand where this whole “Law is weakening Big Mom and making her vulnerable for Kidd” is coming from.

Law and Kid don't need to use AdCOC to hurt if their DFs are powerful enough to do raw damage
And this is what is just bad.... Adv CoA/Ad CoC were introduced for the sole purpose of damaging entities who are difficult to even get a scratch on...and now....we get them attacked and it hurt them... its just shit setup and fight choreography. Oda just doesn't know how to write/defeat stronger characters in a fight. For him, if a character is strong he just adds an attack(usually a new attack) which just works.... at least the introduction of Advance haki was present to be used as the main weapon...we had a few routes oda could have taken to defeat Kaido/BM...instead of characters(or their attacks) just becoming strong out of nowhere and getting up all the time. Like he is spending so many chapters on the fights but they are lame and cliche... I think he wants to go that route...he should wrap up all fights in less than 10 chapters...and concentrate on other plot points instead which are at least Ok in one piece and its strong point too.

I’ve seen some other people say this too. Where are y’all getting this from? I’m actually curious. Where was it said or even implied that Laws attacks are doing anything more than just damaging Big Mom? I don’t understand where this whole “Law is weakening Big Mom and making her vulnerable for Kidd” is coming from.
Law might not be making linlin vulnerable. But im inclined to believe the bones breaking was due to the combined effort of their attacks.

He wouldn't; Luffy's been fucking up his internals the whole time.
Shock wille is more devastating than advanced haki internal damage.

If simply ACoA+ACoC was comparable to shock wille, that means Kaido's durability is on a completely different tier from Linlin's, which is hard to believe when they've been portrayed t be close in strength.

Um because there combined attacks broke her bones. Which means he internals are being f'ed up so kidds external attacks can do heavy damage

If simply ACoA+ACoC was comparable to shock wille, that means Kaido's durability is on a completely different tier from Linlin's, which is hard to believe when they've been portrayed t be close in strength.
It makes no sense why that's hard to believe when he is an ancient mythical zoan that's also an oni race.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
time to update Zoro king of hell vs Big Mom thread:jackaugh:
Not gonna lie, Linlin's feats are looking woefully inadequate for taking on the King of Hell.

Big Mom being able to tank Kid and Law's powerful attacks including a country sized attack from Law is impressive, the only thing that isn't impressive about her is her not showing more impressive feats and awakening.
I'll wait for the scans before claiming she tanked a country level attack. Not just because the exact scale of the attack is unclear, but also because we don't know if she actually "tanked" it.

Did he? I have to see what Law's strongest attack did to BM before I start scaling him to rooftop Zoro level, also Meme isn't as tough as Kaido. :handsup:
Eh. If the attack really affected Wano in a tangible manner, then it probably scales above even Rooftop Hiryuu Kaen.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭

No, Kaido is indeed on a completely different tier from Linlin. Linlin is below even the likes of Kozuki Oden:

Status
Not open for further replies.