Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And what did I say in my post??
I said give Zoro as many shots as Law and Kidd got against Big Mom and she is dead.

One v One idk but featwise zoro still wins
King, a character with considerably less durability and endurance than Big Mom, isn’t dead. And he ate a ton of Zoro’s best attacks.

Zoro’s feats have been amazing this arc but there’s levels to this. And like it or not portrayal is just as if not more important than feats. Even still, going by feats Kid/Law are the only characters here besides Luffy who have been able to deal consistent big damage on a Yonko.

Until Zoro learns to better utilize his ACoC, I have Kid and Law’s awakening above him in terms of AP

Law and Kidd > Linlin >>>>>>>>>> King <~ Zoro
More like

Zoro > Law + Kid > Linlin >> King

Logically Linlin needs at least mid/high diff to beat King if not more. She didn't show she can low diff Marco who is weaker than King.

Current Zoro low diffs King and Big Mom hasn't shown ability to do that.

Cope harder

Maybe the only thing is when it comes to world wide achievements Luffy got to beat Kaido Law and Kidd got to have half a role each in beating Big Mom and Zoro only got to beat King.

Despite taming Enma, scarring Kaido, unlocking advCoC, king of hell, when it's all said and done world would only remember who he beat.

Would his bounty mention him blocking Hakai?? Scarring Kaido??

Would be nice if for once Zoro got the achievements rather than just feats
Fooooool that’s why King Of Hell act’s on the Shadow,hasn’t he already proven himself in Thriller Bark??? I’m a Real Fan Of One piece Not a Fool like u

k
Oh, definitely not in his speed mode. With ACoC Luffy definitely has the AP to force him into speed mode. With Sanji it's more questionable because I think Ifrit Jambe might be able to do it but he can't maintain that type of AP for long as far as we know
Luffy doesn't need any advCoC to defeat King in his speed mode he just need his G4 attacks like against Katakuri.
and Ifrit Jambe is for sure insane it send Queen through the many walls flying to the outside of Onigashima he doesn't need to maintain it for long to begin with. Sanji has top attack speed
Queen was not even able to react or defend himself.

Then why won't you back it up and actually show and prove they can hurt and beat King. Damaging BM doesn't automatically mean you can't damage King. Zoro is proof of that.

Zoro's attacks that could scared Kaido/BM, cut Kaido, and scarred Kaido we're completely ineffective against King. No, damaging BM doesn't automatically equal to damaging King.

Plus they are fighting against BM in a group battle. Every single time they've got a good hit on Big Mom has been when she was distracted. Too many people are trying to apply the benefits and advantage of a team battle to a solo battle. It doesn't work that way. If they could prove they can defeat King that fine but so far they haven't proved it.
They don't need to hurt king. They have already hurt his boss kaido.
Actually killer is more than enough for king. Killer is internal damage moves that will fuck king up. He is agile and smart he will figure out fire thingy and behead king

King, a character with considerably less durability and endurance than Big Mom, isn’t dead. And he ate a ton of Zoro’s best attacks.

Zoro’s feats have been amazing this arc but there’s levels to this. And like it or not portrayal is just as if not more important than feats. Even still, going by feats they’re the only characters here besides Luffy who have been able to deal consistent big damage on a Yonko.

Until Zoro learns to better utilize his ACoC, I have Kid and Law’s awakening above him in terms of AP
That makes zero sense since even without advanced coc he was able to damage someone who has better durability endurance and recoverability than bigmom while his bones were broken.

Law and kidd had to combine attacks on someone inferior to kaido

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
not really, if you have Law and Kid awakening powers you can hurt them too, they bypass the defense. and really lumping King along Kaido? funny , King's defense has a weaknes it cannot be maintained if he uses his speed and Zoro was able to hurt him using adcoc but only in his speed mode anyway. but sure it seems you assume Zoro is above Law and Kid he is not. by the way Yamato has adCoC and could not hurt Kaido at all.
We have a direct comparison b/w King and Kaido via Zoro's attacks so there is no denying King's defense being up there with Kaido unless we're delusional or just blind to the facts. We don't exactly know how much King's defense weakens without his flames on but Zoro, who was already hurting Kaido with COC, still needed COC to put him down. That says something. Zoro is stronger than Kid and Law by all intents and purposes. They have no business being above even Yamato, forget about Zoro.

What we learned from Luffy and Zoro fighting Kaido is that COC works better on Kaido than the other abilities. So Yamato does have the ability to inflict damage on Kaido but she doesn't have enough AP to damage him significantly. Law's awakening works on Kaido but it won't be as effective as it was on Big Mom while Kid has no argument whatsoever.

I thought Kaido's durability was entirely tied to his Oni species. Yamato clearly has the same durability too combined with her ice armor.

I agree that BM was never noted for having the same Tenacity/durability as Kaido. Her iron balloon defense has nothing to do with soaking damage once it's bypassed. Kaido on the otherhand has constantly been bloody since 986 and continues to fight.
It's a mixture of his innate physical prowess and his devil's fruit IMO. But his dragon scales are hyped and credited the most for his defense, so his DF is the primary reason why his defense is as good as it is. As for Yamato, she too is a Mythical Zoan so she'd get whatever physical boosts her DF offers on top of her Oni genetics.

So you switch Kaido with King in rooftop, and King is beating them? Literally no one has aCoC there
Me: King is more durable than Roger

You: So you think King is stronger than Roger.

I don't have the mental capacity to address this level of twisting of arguments.

Read what I said again. I said Zoro never hurt him without COC when King's flames were off. And I also addressed the Onigiri part; Zoro's attacks stopped working on King after his initial attack. Shishi sonson is a superior attack designed only to break defenses and it couldn't put a dent on King.

ShiShi Sonson is stronger than Onigiri by all intents and purposes as far as breaking defenses go. So the worst we can say here is that King's defense adopted Zoro's attacks after Onigiri or Oda was just inconsistent.

Zoro literally asked king why he wasn't tanking his attacks anymore making it clear that the durability feature of king was being no diffed by zoros advanced coC
Yeah, they should work on him according to this but we also never saw him hurt him with his flames on.

Zoro never landed a hit on him when his flames were off(albeit he did clash with hybrid King)
Exactly, how do you suppose non-COC attacks can effectively damage him when we've never seen them work on him? Even in non-defense mode Ultra Tiger Hunt grazed his face and did nothing to him. Even after COC power-up, Zoro left no visible marks on his body despite making him bleed so it's only logical to assume non-COC attacks would work worse than that.

Law and Kidd proved themselves as above Zoro and other supernovas. Their feat is almost same as Luffy(It'll be same if BigMom is defeated completely). They beat Yonko.

Big Mom is not trash. It's Law and Kidd who became much more powerful. They together can defeat an yonko on their own if given right setting.

:cheers:

k
Luffy doesn't need any advCoC to defeat King in his speed mode he just need his G4 attacks like against Katakuri.
and Ifrit Jambe is for sure insane it send Queen through the many walls flying to the outside of Onigashima he doesn't need to maintain it for long to begin with. Sanji has top attack speed
Queen was not even able to react or defend himself.
Luffys attacks without advanced coc are weaker than zoros attacks using coc. So that doesnt make sense

Wtf are you going on about? She "challenged" Kid because Law was out of the game.
Law was not out of the game if he could say a final fuck you to big at the end of the chapter should have atleast try to kill both Kidd and law with a final attack rather then try and tank another blow this from kidd

I don't know why we are overrating big Moms durability so much.

She literally shat herself from Flying dragon blaze.

I want to know before fighting Law and Kidd what strong attack did she no sell like Kaido no sold Gear 4th??

Can someone please show me??

Zoro doesn't need CoC to kill Big Mom

Law is looking stronger than Luffy

If he can land hits on zoro he can land them on luffy as well

If luffy can block Law with CoC zoro can as well.

Which one is it guys??
It looks like Law’s new attack would have more AP than Luffy or Zoro until proven otherwise (it shook Wano thousands of feet from the air). The issue is if he can land it on a 1v1 but don’t try to act like Law doesn’t have top tier AP like the rest of the other haters

Right Hand Man of Pirate king King of Hell should be getting some ruling feats tho
From Oda's perspective Luffy always has to be the highest-achieving "good guy" at the end of an arc.

It's easier for him to have Kid and Law 2v1 Big Mom (which is still a worse achievement than beating Kaido 1v1) because they are directly competing with him for something.

With Zoro, he's Luffy's RHM so having him achieve the same thing as Luffy at the same time is a no-go for Oda. That might be why he had Zoro exit the rooftop and had Luffy unlock ACoC, then once that was already established he did the same for Zoro

And the same for having Luffy defeat a YC1-Zoro wasn't even there for that so he didn't get the opportunity to showcase his power in WCI

Status
Not open for further replies.