Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those same G4 attacks barely did anything to Kaido though, and flame-on King has better physical durability than Kaido. Plus, Zoro's AP & DC even before ACoC was ridiculously high, so the fact that even he could not get through King's flame-on defense speaks volumes about what type of AP you need to do so.

Also, I just don't think that Sanji would be able to defeat King with one Boef Burst considering King was still fighting after being dealt several ACoC attacks with flames off
Kaido is something else King is not that especially in his speed mode.
and when it comes to Sanji we have different opinions
King is very vulnerable in his speed mode even more than queen. Zoro needed merely to land 2 attacks and King was down. Luffy and Sanji lands too many attacks thanks to their speed.

Show me panels of Zoro doing anything noteworthy to her. Just one attack on her.
I don't need to lol
Zoro has done noteworthy things to two characters far more durable than her.

Zoro doesn't even need to aim at her to make her shit her pants, bitch literally got her entire life flashed before her eyes when Zoro used flying dragon blaze.
Post automatically merged:

Kid and Law basically mid diff Zoro now
Not sure if Law and Kidd can 2v1 Zoro. Zoro isn't as easy to land hits on as Big Mom and his advCoC is crazy

Kaido is something else King is not that especially in his speed mode.
and when it comes to Sanji we have different opinions
King is very vulnerable in his speed mode even more than queen. Zoro needed merely to land 2 attacks and King was down. Luffy and Sanji lands too many attacks thanks to their speed.
I'm talking specifically about the flame-on mode, considering you need to force him out of that mode to deal with the speed mode.

My original point was that pre-ACoC Luffy and Sanji would likely have trouble forcing him into speed mode if he could just sit there and tank their attacks.

Remember, Kaido's scales were pierced from Zoro's tatsumaki, while King w/ flame on wasn't. That means that King WITH FLAME on is more difficult to penetrate than Kaido.

I think Sanji vs. King would be a good fight, I just can't confidently say that Sanji would win more often than not

Just a dear reminder to all fellow OP readers:

Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”

:kidsmile::lawbepo::luffyswat:
The series isn't ending with Kaido lol. We can't wank this random advert all we want, it means nothing when Blackbeard is a future villain and Shanks potentially is an Antagonist

The series isn't ending with Kaido lol. We can't wank this random advert all we want, it means nothing when Blackbeard is a future villain and Shanks potentially is an Antagonist
BB can get stronger.

Shanks doesn’t have to be stronger than BM or Kaido to be an antagonist. Not when those two required team ups to take down.

I don't need to lol
Zoro has done noteworthy things to two characters far more durable than her.

Zoro doesn't even need to aim at her to make her shit her pants, bitch literally got her entire life flashed before her eyes when Zoro used flying dragon blaze.
Post automatically merged:
I don’t need to either lol
BM has tanked noteworthy things from characters far more powerful than Zoro.:goyea:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Big Mom reinforcing her body to clash with WCI G4 Luffy:

Her arm rattles after the clash.

Base Kaido after eating a thousand semi-Kong Guns:

/SPOILER]

Zorostans no need to get scared over Kidd and Law's feats. Luffy will handle Kidd. Zoro with Sanji's help will extreme diff Law.

:gokulaugh:
Kid and Law have no business being compared to Luffy or Zoro. The agenda isn't working.

I'm talking specifically about the flame-on mode, considering you need to force him out of that mode to deal with the speed mode.

My original point was that pre-ACoC Luffy and Sanji would likely have trouble forcing him into speed mode if he could just sit there and tank their attacks.

Remember, Kaido's scales were pierced from Zoro's tatsumaki, while King w/ flame on wasn't. That means that King WITH FLAME on is more difficult to penetrate than Kaido.

I think Sanji vs. King would be a good fight, I just can't confidently say that Sanji would win more often than not
well sure King fire-on is beastly but we are talking about peoply who can easily force him of his fire-on mode , it will not help him anyway against those people .
Sanji has top speed and top observation King will have to use his speed mode anyway like he did against Zoro , Zoro wasn't able to do anything against fire-on mode like he stated it himself. and i am pretty sure his fire-on cannot be maintained for ever so would have to finish the fight by using his speed mode.
Sanji doesn't have hard time dodging laser like attacks he demonstrated that against Queen
while Zoro has hard time against King like laser attacks, so basically King will have to use his speed if he wants to land an attack on Sanji anyway.

Expectation for "electromagnetic cannon": Kamehameha.

Reality (probably): Kid makes a literal, physical cannon and fires a cannonball.

I hope I'm wrong.

I still am not understanding how there are two Yonkos in Wano right now and not a single consequence to the alliance has happened. Everything is going smoothly. Whitebeard had half his face melted off and still was able to fight Akaniu and BlackBeard with no problem. I miss the days of One Piece where consequences actually occurred.

Status
Not open for further replies.