Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because if he doesn't let his COA (Ryou) flow all out on Enma, it would randomnly take his COA out and turn his arm into a shrivel like it did in the King fight before he 1033.
Like I said, let go of enma, he just figured out aCoC. It just means his AP is not strong enough without going all out on his haki a.k.a. Enma was not a nerf

Lol. This shit will last another 15 chapters. We all deny it but know it deep down.

Luffy's fights never fit the same mold as other fights. It's always far longer, witnessed by groups of people and talked about, and is usually the last thing that happens before a conflict dies down and we get to post arc stuff.
its honestly gone on long enough. CP0 made it seem like the battles would be decided in the next few minutes. Kid's words last chapter echo this.
Linlin and kaido's battles were grouped together by Oda. After king fell, we had 1 background chapter followed by 1 Luffy vs kaido and 2 Kid and Law vs Linlin chapters.

We got Luffy vs kaido during roofpiece and what we are seeing now is basically the final round. Luffy has already matched kaido in base and the only thing left is for Luffy to use G4 and kaido to use awakening if he has it.

But I guess Oda will probably drag it out for 3-4 chapters

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Like I said, let go of enma, he just figured out aCoC. It just means his AP is not strong enough without going all out on his haki a.k.a. Enma was not a nerf
There's a difference though - he went all out on COA (that smoke emitting from the sword) and then used COC coating in tandem.

He demonstrated the ability to use just all three combinations - just all out COA flow, just COC coating and combination of all out COA flow + COC coating, in ch. 1035. To me, how he understood COC coating is no different from how Luffy understood it, knowing the concepts of flowing COA and then taking a hit from a COC coating attack (Raganaraku in Luffy's case and TB in Zoro's case) and then having a moment of realization.

its honestly gone on long enough. CP0 made it seem like the battles would be decided in the next few minutes. Kid's words last chapter echo this.
Linlin and kaido's battles were grouped together by Oda. After king fell, we had 1 background chapter followed by 1 Luffy vs kaido and 2 Kid and Law vs Linlin chapters.

We got Luffy vs kaido during roofpiece and what we are seeing now is basically the final round. Luffy has already matched kaido in base and the only thing left is for Luffy to use G4 and kaido to use awakening if he has it.

But I guess Oda will probably drag it out for 3-4 chapters
They go on "long" enough but it doesn't matter. You have 10+ other things to wrap up, plus a likely Kado flashback, plus likely powerups for both, it doesn't end as fast as you think it will. His fights never have in a 1000 chapters. They always last 10+ chapters after the last fight finishes

And luffy always gets initial fight chapters and updates in the middle of other fights

Man you guys lol.
Saying Kidd is stronger than Law coz he landed the last attack is a bit shallow imo.
This is a "tag-team" fight from start to finish. In RPG terms, Kidd would be a melee/tank type whilst Law would be a support oriented character that can also deal damage.
Rather than arguing who is stronger based off that why not argue portrayal and how their abilities compare to each other instead :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.