Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They can’t. Plain and simple. New gen has the power to change/rule the seas, not Marines.

Even I have to admit that Law sounds infinitely more impressive, and that Kidd is just piggybacking off of Law’s openings.

Despite that it’s been made evident that Kidd does just as much damage as Law, even if Oda doesn’t portray it that well. A giant metal dog (bigger than Bigger Mom at least) broke her bones just by crashing into her. :seriously:
Again the bone breaking thing was confirmed to be because of law and kidd.

Tenguyama said it releases Ryou which is the general term for COA in Wano.

For context, Ashura Doji termed COC as "Oden-sama's trick". There is a reason why even Oden learned to flow his COC once he sailed with Roger after the Roger Primebeard clash and not before that.
I’m trolling, stop saving these fake Zoro fans, they can’t think of receipts without your help. Even making excuses such as Zoro’s hip arthritis or whatever

Zoro fans burning . I am happy
Again that's false. There is literally zero reason to. Since the same zoro fans been telling kidd fans that kidd 1v1 wasn't seeing a yonko and that he NEEDED law lol
Post automatically merged:

Why are zoro fans coping so hard ? It was obvious that Kidd and Law were gonna be stronger than him
Kidd fans stated that kidd by himself was going to be stronger than him. Turns out kidd needs laws help to make it work

punk rotten is dressrosa G4 tier. Anything stronger has (dressrosa)KKG+ levels of AP
What, Kidd folds Dressrosa G4 Luffy. His metal attacks and wrestling moves overwhelm this G4 Luffy and he eats all of G4 moves for breakfast.

Again the bone breaking thing was confirmed to be because of law and kidd.
Sounds like it was both, but I do agree that it was their combo attacks that overall broke her bones. Though it’s still speculation that Law “softened” BM for Kidd to deal damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.