Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree that duo would have maybe had more problems against Kizaru than against Big mom.

But Big mom isn’t slow at all in reaction speed. And she is still a monster overall. BM can fight Kaido for three days. You think he never used a single skill on her ? No TB no other attacks ? BM can fight other top tiers. She isn’t that much a slow poke.

Kid with his canon can 100% destroy king with flames. If you can take down BM with an attack you can tear King a new one.

Law could have done the same even during 1038 and even more during 1039.

King is fast in fast mode that sure but Law is trickier and Kid can protect himself with metal armor. If he can’t somewhat tank a part of ikkoku then and lots of BM serious attacks he can tank some King attacks as well.

And King best fire attack is a focused one and need time, Kid can totally focus too bring the big gun and beat him.

Kata will be really bothersome to beat I admit. But first Law isn’t slow at all, hax, can take a beating and can also manipulate the landscape. And he had big ass AOE attacks.

Overall I have Law and Kid above the two commanders.

This won’t be an easy fight but even more now they are pushing BM that far I can’t think the 2 Commanders are winning this.

Kid and Law are powerhouses
Its extreme diff either way

@Ssg super suit coby now that Oda had kid and law beat big mom despite like 90% of the fanbase opposing it when the fight first happened, what do you think this means for koby vs hancock?

imo its the same stuff

Like Kid, people only think koby is weak because Oda is being lazy with his development. Instead of showing it, Oda will just have koby beat hancock all at once.
I told them Coby will pull a w and get some PU

People think I'm crazy when I say Coby ~ Drake or he's veteran tier already
Coby might even be mid high tier now , give him PU he's high high tier and beats Hancock extreme diff

On the one hand I really love Law/Kidd pulling off that epic performance.

On the other hand I just don't know what Oda is thinking in terms of storywriting.

There are still so many question marks about Linlin: Elbaf connection (Loki), Carmel mystery, friendly O-Lin subplot etc.

I hope Oda still resolves those. If Linlin is now out of the picture for good, all those setups were completely wasted.
I want Od to forget about World Building and focus on completing the manga.
He cant go on forever.

@Ssg super suit coby now that Oda had kid and law beat big mom despite like 90% of the fanbase opposing it when the fight first happened, what do you think this means for koby vs hancock?

imo its the same stuff

Like Kid, people only think koby is weak because Oda is being lazy with his development. Instead of showing it, Oda will just have koby beat hancock all at once.
I was basically gonna say the same thing. It's clear this is the trend oda is going in. If luffy and co fighting yonkos then coby at this point at minimum fighting yonko commanders

His AP>> anyone bar Luffy on onigashima
To break kaido or BM bones, your aP gotta be around Top tier. Even some top tiers can't do it coz not every top tier has amazing AP
it's law that broke the bones of big mom and not kid.

it seems that since the beginning of their fight it's law who breaks big mom's defense and that kidd takes advantage of it to inflict damage on him, it's for this reason that it's every time law who attacks first.

law destroys BM from the inside to inflict incredible damage and kidd takes advantage of his vulnerability to make his attacks work against big mom

in the defeat of BM if she is really defeated law will have done 80% of the work see more

I agree that duo would have maybe had more problems against Kizaru than against Big mom.

But Big mom isn’t slow at all in reaction speed. And she is still a monster overall. BM can fight Kaido for three days. You think he never used a single skill on her ? No TB no other attacks ? BM can fight other top tiers. She isn’t that much a slow poke.

Kid with his canon can 100% destroy king with flames. If you can take down BM with an attack you can tear King a new one.

Law could have done the same even during 1038 and even more during 1039.

King is fast in fast mode that sure but Law is trickier and Kid can protect himself with metal armor. If he can’t somewhat tank a part of ikkoku then and lots of BM serious attacks he can tank some King attacks as well.

And King best fire attack is a focused one and need time, Kid can totally focus too bring the big gun and beat him.

Kata will be really bothersome to beat I admit. But first Law isn’t slow at all, hax, can take a beating and can also manipulate the landscape. And he had big ass AOE attacks.

Overall I have Law and Kid above the two commanders.

This won’t be an easy fight but even more now they are pushing BM that far I can’t think the 2 Commanders are winning this.

Kid and Law are powerhouses
if donflamingo kept with law speed, Kata will wash Law......
Same with King (king has better speed feat than flamingo)
Flamingo was easly fighint inside Law room
Kidd mobility and speed is nothing compare to law
Now tell me how in the world they would tag if Kata&King work like a team? They would get crush my friend.

Law speed didnt improve from dressrosa.....

Linlin reaction speed is good actually!
She could react G4 , Judge and Niji movements speed by blocking or countering then back.
Also Marco wasn't too fast for her.
Was able to keep up with kaido

He's fighting 2v1 that's why she is getting outsmarted
Also whenever she got blitzed, it was off-guard:
Brook blitzed her twice when she was focused on others even when franky blitzed her with the bike.
Even when Jinbei catches her arm and Robin throws her off, she was focused on franky

Most of her bad reaction speed are against a team or when she's off-guard

Take the L like a man :goatasure:
Cap. He said it would be clear that she would lose on panel. If it doesnt happen on panel it's not a lose point blank. Ain't no cliffhanger to an attack that hasnt reached nonsense. The attack has to send her packing or knock her out this chapter. If he wanted to be a man he would have thoroughly explained what he defined as a loss. He did not . He specifically stated she would FALL this chapter

Status
Not open for further replies.