Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean what kidd&law did in chapter 1038 wouldn't happen to Kata or King (they aint trash mom) they woudnt be able to hit them....
Anyway the problem remain the same as in chapter 1038 there is no haki feat in this island attack, so kata would be a problem for both and King which is super fast in reacting and has a better defense than Kaido has to watch only Law (but if self exploding aint damaging him I doubt internal damage would do that much to him).

I would say high diff to extreme diff for King and Kata. They would have an easier time vs Big Mom than this 2.

King&Kata shit on this 2 in term of haki feat.

They got interesting df power which alow a way better mobility speed than big mom

They aint watching someone preparing the attack (King&Kata) wouldnt even wait that Law activate kroom for exmple.

Big Mom was the best suited character to be taken down by law&kidd power.
@Pantheos another dose for this guy
Quick!

if donflamingo kept with law speed, Kata will wash Law......
Same with King (king has better speed feat than flamingo)
Flamingo was easly fighint inside Law room
Kidd mobility and speed is nothing compare to law
Now tell me how in the world they would tag if Kata&King work like a team? They would get crush my friend.

Law speed didnt improve from dressrosa.....
All of law's stats improved from dresrosa, take his endurance for instance

it's law that broke the bones of big mom and not kid.

it seems that since the beginning of their fight it's law who breaks big mom's defense and that kidd takes advantage of it to inflict damage on him, it's for this reason that it's every time law who attacks first.

law destroys BM from the inside to inflict incredible damage and kidd takes advantage of his vulnerability to make his attacks work against big mom

in the defeat of BM if she is really defeated law will have done 80% of the work see more
Law's attacks damage only her organs

And kidd's attacks cause damage because

1) the yonkos aren't invincible

2)he keeps the metal together with his magnetism

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
if donflamingo kept with law speed, Kata will wash Law......
Same with King (king has better speed feat than flamingo)
Flamingo was easly fighint inside Law room
Kidd mobility and speed is nothing compare to law
Now tell me how in the world they would tag if Kata&King work like a team? They would get crush my friend.

Law speed didnt improve from dressrosa.....
Law improved overall since DR.

Law was hurt by doffy bullet string at the time and now he can eat multiple serious Yonko attacks.
And Doffy had perfect understanding of Law DF.

Law speed is likely better too.
And neither King nor Kata knows about his DF level of hax.

Current Law > DR Law in everything.

it's law that broke the bones of big mom and not kid.

it seems that since the beginning of their fight it's law who breaks big mom's defense and that kidd takes advantage of it to inflict damage on him, it's for this reason that it's every time law who attacks first.

law destroys BM from the inside to inflict incredible damage and kidd takes advantage of his vulnerability to make his attacks work against big mom

in the defeat of BM if she is really defeated law will have done 80% of the work see more
"Kidd and law broke her bones"
You "it's Law"

In fact Law attacks internal organs so it's most likely Kidd who broke bones since he is the one crushing BM body/bones with his attacks

Cope hard
Kidd is the main guy like luffy was the main guy on the roof

Status
Not open for further replies.