Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of law's stats improved from dresrosa, take his endurance for instance
maybe show me a panel in which law speed improve? .... cuz that is the main thing necessary to at less try to tag kata or king.....

Law used to fight inside the room vs flamingo, that is his max extend of the speed he can use. Room doent change your speed if always the same and if someone like flamingo could kept fighting Law in a room definitely kata&King woudnt have any problem to kept with Law speed.

the 5 sn vs emperors fight was the hypest moment of the raid but now i feel like it doesn't make sense anymore,
That fight is fanservice to please zoro fans.
It was to boost sales

If Oda was serious, he'd have Kidd and law go all out and Yonki also being serious

Law improved overall since DR.

Law was hurt by doffy bullet string at the time and now he can eat multiple serious Yonko attacks.
And Doffy had perfect understanding of Law DF.

Law speed is likely better too.
And neither King nor Kata knows about his DF level of hax.

Current Law > DR Law in everything.
again is all headcanon....hawking at the beginning of Wano could tag Law speed with his blade....come on now
Law speed doent improve inside the room, Law can make room bigger but cant change the speed in which he move inside that pure headcanon

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Bullshit. Your words stated clear she has to fall he defeated loss. If none of that doesn visibly happen this chapter then it's not confirmed point blank. Using laws words to justify a win that isnt even proven. If we dont see her get sent flying or loss or fall unconscious based on YOUR words you lost
"hurr durr she didnt slipped on a banana but you said >fall<"

Get out of my view if you cant take Ls.

Koby>>Drake

people just don't get off-screen growth. I still remember seeing shit about how Law<Jack pre-rooftop
These guys don't realise Coby is meant to be admiral

They kept wanking Drake when I said he was a fraud
The moment Drake best feat is beating caribou , a feat that base Pekoms does casually ...
That killed my hopes for Drake

Coby > Drake indeed

For me currently except Admirals :
Admiral candidates: High high tiers
Sentomaru : high high tier or inbetweener (he's Vegaounk bodyguard , he can't be weaker than Jacj or King)
Coby : mid high tier
Drake : Low/mid high tier at best

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
again is all headcanon....hawking at the beginning of Wano could tag Law speed with his blade....come on now
Law speed doent improve inside the room, Law can make room bigger but cant change the speed in which he move inside that pure headcanon
When that happened ? I must have forgotten that moment

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Your getting durablity and endurance mixed up. Kaido has been damaged time and time again. It took law awaken attack to hurt big mom whilst kaido all it took was takt and rocks.
Actually Big Mom was getting damaged by weaker attacks originally although not all Law and Kidd attacks could perform the job either.

Status
Not open for further replies.