Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh kidd is a glorified franky. First he mimicked Frank's motor bike on bigmoms face with his bull

And now he trying to mimic frankys radical beam???
you fuking right look Oda creativity went down. Female character (yamato) is a copy of nami, kidd is a copy of franky, and many other follow the same shit.
Still I d like seeing how this canon look like....if it his just a big canon and Kidd shot a huge metal ball I aint happy.....:josad:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Your words she has to visly fall this chapters. Those are your words . Nowhere in your words did it saw law has to verbally confirmed her defeat. You made it quit clear she has to FALL to kids attack
Are you serious?

I said she will fall/will be beaten/lose.
Law confirms this. Now you want to split the beans to the word "fall"? So if she has fallen cause of a banana she steps on, you would be fine?
Get out of my vision, this is pure childish and extremely dissapointing.

Oda has Kid break linlin's bones and you say its a veteran tier attack. Okay lol

He's having Kid hurt linlin through sheer force. He threw the bull at linlin so hard it broke her bones. Oda is just shit at portraying it but its obvious what he intends. Stop the cope.
Why are you taking him seriously?

Punk Kidd was able to hurt kaido when G4 couldn't even despite using Koka and Kidd just brute strength

Kid was able to really hurt BM while Zeus, Law regular moves and Jinbei Vagabond drill couldn't...just made her scream or have bruises.

Kid broke her bones...top tier feat
Breaking linlin bones is something only High top tiers can pull off

Anyone saying his feat is trash is trolling or stupid

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I mean what kidd&law did in chapter 1038 wouldn't happen to Kata or King (they aint trash mom) they woudnt be able to hit them....
Anyway the problem remain the same as in chapter 1038 there is no haki feat in this island attack, so kata would be a problem for both and King which is super fast in reacting and has a better defense than Kaido has to watch only Law (but if self exploding aint damaging him I doubt internal damage would do that much to him).

I would say high diff to extreme diff for King and Kata. They would have an easier time vs Big Mom than this 2.

King&Kata shit on this 2 in term of haki feat.

They got interesting df power which alow a way better mobility speed than big mom

They aint watching someone preparing the attack (King&Kata) wouldnt even wait that Law activate kroom for exmple.

Big Mom was the best suited character to be taken down by law&kidd power.
I agree that duo would have maybe had more problems against Kizaru than against Big mom.

But Big mom isn’t slow at all in reaction speed. And she is still a monster overall. BM can fight Kaido for three days. You think he never used a single skill on her ? No TB no other attacks ? BM can fight other top tiers. She isn’t that much a slow poke.

Kid with his canon can 100% destroy king with flames. If you can take down BM with an attack you can tear King a new one.

Law could have done the same even during 1038 and even more during 1039.

King is fast in fast mode that sure but Law is trickier and Kid can protect himself with metal armor. If he can’t somewhat tank a part of ikkoku then and lots of BM serious attacks he can tank some King attacks as well.

And King best fire attack is a focused one and need time, Kid can totally focus too bring the big gun and beat him.

Kata will be really bothersome to beat I admit. But first Law isn’t slow at all, hax, can take a beating and can also manipulate the landscape. And he had big ass AOE attacks.

Overall I have Law and Kid above the two commanders.

This won’t be an easy fight but even more now they are pushing BM that far I can’t think the 2 Commanders are winning this.

Kid and Law are powerhouses

he just don't have the times and really who wants to see BM more we already have her for more than 200 chapters , who wants to see her in a third arc.
It's not about "wanting" to see more of her.

It's about Oda setting up so many plot lines with her.

If he just drops all of them now it's just poor writing. You don't set up things and then never touch on them again.

@Ssg super suit coby now that Oda had kid and law beat big mom despite like 90% of the fanbase opposing it when the fight first happened, what do you think this means for koby vs hancock?

imo its the same stuff

Like Kid, people only think koby is weak because Oda is being lazy with his development. Instead of showing it, Oda will just have koby beat hancock all at once.

Oda has Kid break linlin's bones and you say its a veteran tier attack. Okay lol

He's having Kid hurt linlin through sheer force. He threw the bull at linlin so hard it broke her bones. Oda is just shit at portraying it but its obvious what he intends. Stop the cope.
I dont need to cope, diamond jozu would destroy mom then? he used a gigantic ice against the marine, that ice has much more force than a fuking small building made of iron crushing into mom...:suresure:
Pica golem punch generate more force, Pica would break 50+ bone in mom? This is just pathetic and indefensible for a top tier.

I agree that duo would have maybe had more problems against Kizaru than against Big mom.

But Big mom isn’t slow at all in reaction speed. And she is still a monster overall. BM can fight Kaido for three days. You think he never used a single skill on her ? No TB no other attacks ? BM can fight other top tiers. She isn’t that much a slow poke.

Kid with his canon can 100% destroy king with flames. If you can take down BM with an attack you can tear King a new one.

Law could have done the same even during 1038 and even more during 1039.

King is fast in fast mode that sure but Law is trickier and Kid can protect himself with metal armor. If he can’t somewhat tank a part of ikkoku then and lots of BM serious attacks he can tank some King attacks as well.

And King best fire attack is a focused one and need time, Kid can totally focus too bring the big gun and beat him.

Kata will be really bothersome to beat I admit. But first Law isn’t slow at all, hax, can take a beating and can also manipulate the landscape. And he had big ass AOE attacks.

Overall I have Law and Kid above the two commanders.

This won’t be an easy fight but even more now they are pushing BM that far I can’t think the 2 Commanders are winning this.

Kid and Law are powerhouses
What?

Are you serious?

I said she will fall/will be beaten/lose.
Law confirms this. Now you want to split the beans to the word "fall"? So if she has fallen cause of a banana she steps on, you would be fine?
Get out of my vision, this is pure childish and extremely dissapointing.
Bullshit. Your words stated clear she has to fall he defeated loss. If none of that doesn visibly happen this chapter then it's not confirmed point blank. Using laws words to justify a win that isnt even proven. If we dont see her get sent flying or loss or fall unconscious based on YOUR words you lost

Status
Not open for further replies.