Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're like Luffy's Nik. We need you.

The scar stretches all the from Kaido's upper left chest to the middle of the Oden's scar: You can't properly distinguish it because half of it is cover by Kaido's Tattoo while a part of it is mixed with Oden's scar.

The attack had Kaido shivering like a Covid patient on life support:

He acknowledges the attack and tells Zoro that he did enough—you seemingly can't read it due to ignorant glasses that you wear while reading Zoro panels. That right there received more recognition than any single hit move from Kid or Law.

Kaido started taking deep breaths the first time only after Asura—he wasn't even fighting here; he's breathing heavy just from talking.

He bled just from getting his attack blocked after Asura:

Any person who calls this a paper cut or says this did not significantly damage Kaido needs to see multiple doctors.
Cope....

Zoro is below Law and Kidd

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Already showed your a frauds your own words big and bold.

This is how you get um gents. Question was bigmom defeated last chapter? No. So if we dont see a result of an attack hitting bigmom you want me to justify that as being a loss for mom when persons didn't even submit that she lost when we saw her impacted last chapter. Exactly. So we switched from us needing to see her damaged to now not seeing their attacks hit her at all or the result of it and instead rely on laws words.
She is defeated right now. Law literaly confirms it in the spoiler, the whole narratation makes it clear. Its stupid to even discuss this. If you dont want to take the L, leave the discussion with me, because i have no interest to ruin this fun game just because some child cant accept he lost. I wont answer you anymore.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Law didnt destroy Hakwing...in fact Law lost to hakwing strategy, it only due to x.drake that hawking got fucked .....how you can manipulate your agenda is umbeliable.
Euh no, your pic clearly showed that Law had a big advantage against Hawkins, that he wasn’t even tagged by him, that he took out his 5 goons, and he managed to take a hit on him out speeding him

I would assume Law and Kid trained in Wano to awaken their DF powers. just like Luffy and Zoro trained their haki and Killer developed his supersonic attack.
Killer has a supersonic attack used against Kaido and Hawkins
Kid has a hypersonic attack used against BM.

She is defeated right now. Law literaly confirms it in the spoiler, the whole narratation makes it clear. Its stupid to even discuss this. If you dont want to take the L, leave the discussion with me, because i have no interest to ruin this fun game just because some child cant accept he lost. I wont answer you anymore.
Men prove points. They don't make excuses with words. Actions prove results. Point blank. Your statement was never laws words your statement was We WILL SEE her visibly fall

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
at the beginning of the fight , the sn were questioning if the could even touch kaido or big mom, but later we learn that kidd and law were actually holding back and now they're defeating a fresh big mom

and the hakai was just an excuse to stop zoro from fighting kaido

luffy was koed twice and now he's going toe to toe with kaido
i think the sn questioning that is just hype. and even then they werent questioning whether they could damage the yonkou, they were questioning whether they can do enough significant damage.

yep. he still might get a second round though, who knows...

kidd and law didnt go toe to toe with big mom as well, its a 2v1 and with a lot of plot. luffy truly ascended to yonkou status when he can force kaidou in a 1v1 to this extent and that required that pu.

Status
Not open for further replies.