Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That fight is fanservice to please zoro fans.
It was to boost sales

If Oda was serious, he'd have Kidd and law go all out and Yonki also being serious

i think the biggest purpose of the rooftop is to weaken kaido and make a good "explanation" for his defeat

and the hakai was just an excuse to stop zoro from fighting kaido

maybe show me a panel in which law speed improve? .... cuz that is the main thing necessary to at less try to tag kata or king.....

Law used to fight inside the room vs flamingo, that is his max extend of the speed he can use. Room doent change your speed if always the same and if someone like flamingo could kept fighting Law in a room definitely kata&King woudnt have any problem to kept with Law speed.
We saw him go having a panic attack after having his arm cut off and passing out because of bullet wounds, to tanking attacks from a yonko, plus we haven't even seen him once during this raid (up until this chapter) get tired of using his powers

His endurance atleast doubled, and it's probably the same for all his other abilities

Law's speed isn't on the same level as Kata or king's but it's not like he can't do something about, his teleportation would be a perfect counter to king, as for Kata he isn't that fast to begin with he just has insanely good reflexes, without future sight he's not even as fast as gear 2nd

"hurr durr she didnt slipped on a banana but you said >fall<"

Get out of my view if you cant take Ls.
Already showed your a frauds your own words big and bold.

This is how you get um gents. Question was bigmom defeated last chapter? No. So if we dont see a result of an attack hitting bigmom you want me to justify that as being a loss for mom when persons didn't even submit that she lost when we saw her impacted last chapter. Exactly. So we switched from us needing to see her damaged to now not seeing their attacks hit her at all or the result of it and instead rely on laws words.

These guys don't realise Coby is meant to be admiral

They kept wanking Drake when I said he was a fraud
The moment Drake best feat is beating caribou , a feat that base Pekoms does casually ...
That killed my hopes for Drake

Coby > Drake indeed

For me currently except Admirals :
Admiral candidates: High high tiers
Sentomaru : high high tier or inbetweener (he's Vegaounk bodyguard , he can't be weaker than Jacj or King)
Coby : mid high tier
Drake : Low/mid high tier at best
This is like saying East Blue Luffy should be stronger than Queen because he wants to be PK.
Coby is not becoming Admiral anytime soon.
He's 2 years behind Luffy
At best Coby is preskip Luffy lvl

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
law final mouv >>>> hakkai
Kidd final cannons mouv >>> hakkai
Luffy rocc gun /Gatling >> hakkai
Kaido drink mouv >> hakkai
:cheers:
You're like Luffy's Nik. We need you.

Lol he didn't replicate crap
His scar is tiny u can't even see it properly
His scar was treated like a joke by Kaido

Oda disrespected Zoro, he even cried like a kid "I couldn't knock him off his feet"
Zoro thought knocking Kaido off > just scarring him or hurting him
The scar stretches all the from Kaido's upper left chest to the middle of the Oden's scar: You can't properly distinguish it because half of it is cover by Kaido's Tattoo while a part of it is mixed with Oden's scar.

The attack had Kaido shivering like a Covid patient on life support:

He acknowledges the attack and tells Zoro that he did enough—you seemingly can't read it due to ignorant glasses that you wear while reading Zoro panels. That right there received more recognition than any single hit move from Kid or Law.

Kaido started taking deep breaths the first time only after Asura—he wasn't even fighting here; he's breathing heavy just from talking.

He bled just from getting his attack blocked after Asura:

Any person who calls this a paper cut or says this did not significantly damage Kaido needs to see multiple doctors.

Status
Not open for further replies.