Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
2 Zoros vs Linlin sure. 1 Idts.

Eitherway, I think Law, Kidd and Zoro are in the same ballpark now.
No, I'm saying that 1 Zoro beats the version of Linlin that just got beaten by Kidd and Law.

Most of Kidd and Law's showings in this fight are all things that Rooftop Zoro was capable of.

I place Kidd and Law as >= Rooftop Zoro at best. They don't scale to current Zoro.

How much do you want to bet that Oda didn't draw linlin using ACoC because he was just lazy and off-paneled 90% of the fight and that when it gets animated, we'll see her using ACoC all the time?
We know that Big Mom was using CoC off panel but it would have been nice if Oda drew at least one or two CoC attacks on panel. Then again, she hasn't even awakening lol.

>ローは残るすべての力で大技を放つ。ワノ国全体に及ぶほど大規模な技。
これが少し違くて
マムに剣を突き刺すが
マムを突き抜けて鬼ヶ島突き抜けて地面突き抜けて奥へ奥へ
その間にマムに攻撃されたりするが
穿刺(パンクチャー)波動(ヴィレ)
地面に大穴が開き、マムに大ダメージ

(どういう攻撃かわからん)
"
> Law gives off a big move with all the remaining power. A large-scale technique that covers the entire Wano country.
This is a little different
"I stab my sword into Mum
Through the mum, through the Onigashima, through the ground, to the back
In the meantime, I'm attacked by Mum
Puncture (puncture) Hado (Ville)"
A large hole opens in the ground, causing great damage to Mum

(I don't know what kind of attack)

"

Oh boy wtf is this shit, sound insane asf, what did Law pull out here wtf...
:crazwhat:
Also @Pantheos seems like you won your bet, GG^^
tell Zoro stans :D lol

This fight sound a comical fight the worst point is that it is about a so call top tier fighter. Sure it is an hype moment especially for Law (wanna see the canon for Kidd) but it a comical fight like Sanji vs Queen.

Literally Mom look more incompetent than Queen that the feeling I get from this fight :josad:

Good day for cheap hype moment bad day overall for people that want to enjoy a good fight :chirstsad:

This doesn't change:
  • No Haoshoku coating
  • No Maser Cannon
  • No COA
    • Not even Hardening
    • Let alone barriers

Oda drastically nerfed Linlin's offensive arsenal during this fight. Like that's canonically true whatever else you think about where she scales in a tier list.
Mind you we didn't get the full summary of this week's chapter

but even if Oda doesn't have her using any of that, I'd just assume it was off screened as Oda has barely shown this fight. Like he only showcases linlin using one or two attacks and then kid and law using awakening.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
WHAT IF :
BM hasn't mastered adv CoC :gonope:

She can only use it when she gets emotional like with Tama :goyea:
I think its more nuanced than that. We've seen that she can't hit Base Luffy and Jinbe in CQC even if they stand right in front of her. I think she's just better off using her homies rather than COC since she cant hit serious top tiers and even high tiers for shit otherwise.

law as usual is pulling something crazy again out of nowhere. and kidd really impressed me with this spoiler, blasting meme with that electromagbetic cannon.

if that attack really done in big meme then color me impressed. no more midd meme from me in the incoming week.
:kata:

kudos to the kidd and law stan especially to the best kidd stan here on WG @Pantheos you deserve this fat W.
:endthis:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Yeah I credit them for that.

But the version of Linlin they beat makes powerscaling them hard:
Yes and no. Yes it becomes hard if you look panel after panel and feats vs feats. No, it’s lot easier if you just look the overall picture and the portrayal.

It doesn’t make powerscalling hard.

Law and Kid beat a serious Yonko. Period.

IMO Kidd and Law don't necessarily get scaled above 1010 Luffy/Yamato given the circumstances under which they beat Linlin.
Yes they are.

Kid and Law are above Yamato. Without any doubt.

Yamato at best made a little cut against Kaido while Kid and Law crushed BM bones and made her puke blood.

Big Mom vs Law and Kidd
Chapter 1013: 1 page ( kidd attacks big mom)
Chapter 1015: 1 panel (law joins kidd)
Chapter 1022: 1 panel
Chapter 1025: 1 page
Chapter 1029: 3 pages
Chapter 1030: 4 pages
Chapter 1031: 4 pages
Chapter 1036: 1 panel
Chapter 1038: 6 pages
most of the fight was offscreened , there's no reason to believe that big mom didn't use haki , that would be just stupid for a yonko to not use haki in death fight
and it's just oda's lazy writing to not include that on screen

>ローは残るすべての力で大技を放つ。ワノ国全体に及ぶほど大規模な技。
これが少し違くて
マムに剣を突き刺すが
マムを突き抜けて鬼ヶ島突き抜けて地面突き抜けて奥へ奥へ
その間にマムに攻撃されたりするが
穿刺(パンクチャー)波動(ヴィレ)
地面に大穴が開き、マムに大ダメージ

(どういう攻撃かわからん)
"
> Law gives off a big move with all the remaining power. A large-scale technique that covers the entire Wano country.
This is a little different
"I stab my sword into Mum
Through the mum, through the Onigashima, through the ground, to the back
In the meantime, I'm attacked by Mum
Puncture (puncture) Hado (Ville)"
A large hole opens in the ground, causing great damage to Mum

(I don't know what kind of attack)

"

Oh boy wtf is this shit, sound insane asf, what did Law pull out here wtf...
:crazwhat:
Also @Pantheos seems like you won your bet, GG^^
Holy shit

Katakuri has one of the weakest fruits out of all commanders.
I think he actually has the best of all commanders, since it goes very well with Haki.
  • Logia intangibility and shape shifting. Combined with FS, it's almost impossible to hit him
  • Same Shape Shifting allows him to transform his limbs into any form and harden it; like a larger version of G3, multiple arms and legs which he can extend, a spiky club (Zangiri Mochi) he can slam into you, etc.
  • Stickiness strong enough to suppress even boundman. Same boundman that broke out of parasite, which in turn pinned Jozu down
  • hax through suffocation
  • Mochi properties allow him to use his trident much more effectively by propelling it through his opponent
  • Portal Donuts to extend his CqC to mid and long range
  • Environmental control through awakening
I don't see how any other commander fruit is better than that. Sweet Commander Fruits are generally pretty good.

@Lance_Dragonite @DruMzTV @ScotchInformer can you do me a favor and give your statement:
Is big mum defeated?
Nobody can tell since she got hit in the end and we don´t see the end of it, perhaps we need a confirmation in chapter 1040, but based on everything she is done. Based on you bet, you can perhaps wait until 1040 to got your full confirmation for you W.
But I think it is done based how she got hit in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.