• Rooftop Zoro
    • Post Udon Luffy [-]
  • High High Tier
    • Marco [+]
    • Sanji [-]
  • Mid High Tier
    • Killer
    • Queen

@comrade, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal.

He was defeated. King was defeated and Linlin is defeated now. There is literaly no doubt. I know why people try to argue against it, they cant take the L. Even tho i made this EXTREMELY HIGH risk bet. We couldnt know if she appears in the chapter at all. We couldnt know how this chapter will go. We didnt know anything. I still went balls deep. And now, they search for excuses.
Let's wait for the pics and see what really happened. They might have been able to push her our of Wano country, but that doesn't mean she got defeated. Luffy said he wants to defeat her after he is done with Kaido.

By the way, so splitting the sky aint require to defeat and become the next Yonko right? Kidd&Law fan? Or Zoro hater?

That mean current luffy on rooftop = Zoro

Guys decide yourself :kayneshrug::kata:

Anyways where were these powers Law and Kidd showed in this chapter before? Oda pulling shit out of ass. So Law was this yonko tier strong the whole time even in dressrosa? lmao
We never seen Kidd full potential, this the first time we see him fight and he fucking beat a yonko. That’s actually impressive

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
Guys I just realized something.

If Kidd’s bull broke Big Mom’s bones…

does that mean it’s more powerful than Hakai???

:risitavirus:
No, Zoro blocked Hakai and used barrier haki.

Zoro's defences are just that strong.

Bogard

You can't win
β€Ž
- Law uses all of the energy he has left to unleash a very powerful technique.
- It's a technique so large scale that it's able to cover the whole of Wano Country.
- His sword pierces through Linlin but doesn't stop there...
- It continues on to pierce through Onigashima and through the ground (puck note: of Wano's mainland?).
- Piercing further and further with no end in sight...
- During that time, he's attacked Big Mom with "Puncture Wille"
- He opens up a massive hole in the ground and deals Big Mom a lot of damage.
> Onigashima compared to flower capital

> Flower capital compared to wano

Just how insane that attack is :crazwhat:

It really looks like that Big Mom is down for good. But I also wouldnt mind her standing up one last time. So that we could see a small one on one between Kid and Big Mom.
But I would be satisfied either way.
:kidsmile:

The bet said she would go down in this week's chapter, if she isn't shown defeated this chapter, he didn't win. Right?
No he said that Bm would fall by Kid hands in chapter 1039 and this legit happen, Kid got the last hit, Pantheos even add that, what you asked is the confirmation, who probably got 1040, but based on Panth words she got defeated this chapter, Kid hit her and send her out.

Here all what Pantheos wrote, legit happen 1on1:

My bet is about 1039 and Kid doing the final blow. I went all in, made some high risk statement. Lets see how it goes.
Kid will have the final blow. He is the last one touching her before beating her.
I am not hiding behind semantics. I told clear: KID has to make the final blow, so Linlin is beaten, done and Kid won the fight.

Literally all what he wrote happen, let not search for excuses, this man offer to wear avas over 137 people xD.
He deserve the W, clearly won it.

Status
Not open for further replies.