• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Onigashima compared to flower capital

> Flower capital compared to wano

Just how insane that attack is :crazwhat:
Even bigger.
Because the yellow highlighted part on Wano is not drawn proportionally, the capital is much smaller compared to that region where it is (so its Onigashima), and therefore with entire Wano.

I understand, but the problem is that if it's not shown, then we can only speculate. We can guess what the most likely outcome is, but still just a guess. I want to see Big Mom on the ground fully and completly defeated. If we don't get this, then she is not down. Kid might have just pushed her out of Wano country and that'll be the end of it. He crushed her bones, so she needs to recover and go back to WCI or somewhere else. She is still a Yonko.
She won't be a Yonkou anymore, Hawkins card teased it and Law is here confirming.
Her Era is OVER.
It is not by chance that we got that subplot of the BM Pirates wondering who would take place as Captain if BM were to fall, it has just been heavily foreshadowed.

The system has been broken.

My updated tier list following this chapter:
  • High Top Tier
    • Kaido [+]
    • Linlin [-]
  • Mid Top Tier
    • Current Luffy
    • Post King fight Zoro [-]
  • Low Top Tier
    • Kidd [+]
    • Law [+]
    • 1010 Luffy [-]
    • Yamato [-]
  • Peak High Tier
    • King [+]
    • Rooftop Zoro
    • Post Udon Luffy [-]
  • High High Tier
    • Marco [+]
    • Sanji [-]
  • Mid High Tier
    • Killer
    • Queen

@comrade, @Sentinel, @Tyki_Mikk, @ConquistadoR, @Shanal.
There's a reason why top tiers are top tiers. Zoro,Law , Kidd, Yamato and to an extent even Luffy are not yet top tiers.

Your list cheapens top tier scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.