Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are likely gonna see the impact of electromagnetic canon and BM's defeat therefore shown next chapter, similarly to King and Queen.

Next is Kaido, Orochi really is gonna be the last one, heh.

Kaido cleaned the trash against 9 Scabbards.
Akainu could only beat Curiel.
The Yonko > Admiral was never a debate actually.
Now the discussion is about a Yonko vs 2 Admirals.
But Big mom is not kaido nor akainu.
From what we saw, kidd and law are wrecking Big mom and she is at the limit to be defeated. Unless you gonna tell us kidd and law are already admiral lvl or above them ?
Fuji and greenbull will stomp her lol.

From what we saw, kidd and law are wrecking Big mom and she is at the limit to be defeated. Unless you gonna tell us kidd and law are already admiral lvl or above them ?
Yes absolutely. Don't forget Fujitora was injured by revolutionaries

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
@Pantheos No one is dodging the L. It doesn't matter how obvious you think her defeat is, we still need a confirmation. We'll glady take our Ls in a week.

Hopefully Zoro doesn't ruin the moment by bringing a W with him in the next chapter. :crazwhat:
Thats not it. They try to dodge, they play childish games. Coby tries to argue she needs to fall like stepping on a banana since i wrote Banana, others try to say she wasnt defeated now when it gets announced later, next one tells me it doesnt count cause they woke up on the wrong feet... Its ridicilious. And it kinda ruins the fun of the game. I hoped for fair play by the people.

Big Mom is Kaido in woman version.

They are pretty much Admiral lvl at this point honestly. Below Luffy individually who is Yonko lvl but author wanted them to not be that far for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.