Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Given they didn't know it until today but I absorbed the disable passive as I said earlier and turned around and used it on yesterday's lynch.

I even told the delver chat scum was clearly going to try to kill me, because I knew someone attempted to use that ability on me. Knowing they were setting me up for a kill. I didn't tell them how I knew at the time.

Like all of this is so clear now lol.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I wonder if scum has an ability to make Muu flip town :choppawhat:

I would bet one of my kidney's he is scum, someone should role crush him.
This post only serves to incite paranoia among townies and players.

Novas doesn't do this in his games and I know this because he reprimanded me for giving mafia such an ability in Genshin. I have screen shots of discord chats too if you wanna see them.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
& I did disable your passives last cycle so I’m very surprised you somehow also survived Lindls SK since that should be a passive ability and not an active ability unless you were prepared for it 🤷🏻‍♂️
I didn't send the super kill lmao.

Oh christ lmao

@Lindltaylor what say you
Nah, I didn't send the super kill. I know a super kill went to Zem too.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Before we all overreact, it's very possible Muugen just assumed Lind made the superkill and was being coy about it. It does however support either some form of block or protection being what kept Zem alive - if her passives were disabled, then she can't have survived via her own abilities regardless of her alignment. In turn, then, the "survived two superkills" has some different context to consider.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I want to say that I'm highly disappointed in both you and you guys hurt my feelings so bad, not because of you coming after me but I felt like you both were attacking me for that person, when you both know everything.
You're jumping to assumption Zem. Do you really think this? I would actually bring personal matters into a game to get my around a single player and that player being a friend to me?

I don't want to say anything more, but when I flip town, or prove it, I hope you will apologize.

Zemmi

GodMommie
You're jumping to assumption Zem. Do you really think this? I would actually bring personal matters into a game to get my around a single player and that player being a friend to me?

I don't want to say anything more, but when I flip town, or prove it, I hope you will apologize.
If I am wrong I will say sorry 100%, You know I will.

Though it doesn't change the fact, Muu just basically said you were the one who tried to SK me.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
Before we all overreact, it's very possible Muugen just assumed Lind made the superkill and was being coy about it. It does however support either some form of block or protection being what kept Zem alive - if her passives were disabled, then she can't have survived via her own abilities regardless of her alignment. In turn, then, the "survived two superkills" has some different context to consider.
*sniff sniff*

Smells like a defense of lind.

Noted, now let him explain himself

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
anywho good luck Lindl idk how they’re misinterpreting what I said.
It's fine. It matters not. I'm just doing my thing to help town.

At this point, I think you need to come out with what you have, in full

If it turns out to be sub optimal, so be it, we'll work around it
You mean full claim? I'm sorry I can't yet. With anti-claim mechanics being present in one mafia Godfather's role, I don't want to help another.

But I did not send the Super Kill. Any person who has targeted me with a tracker ability or anything can confirm it.

Status
Not open for further replies.