Status
Not open for further replies.
It's fine. It matters not. I'm just doing my thing to help town.

You mean full claim? I'm sorry I can't yet. With anti-claim mechanics being present in one mafia Godfather's role, I don't want to help another.

But I did not send the Super Kill. Any person who has targeted me with a tracker ability or anything can confirm it.
I dont want to do this but im willing to kill you over it.

I have to insist, apologies if it turns out bad

The Bracer -

Estelle used [Morale] on [???]

[Razor Blades] were used on 2 posts.

[Phosphine Gas] was used on 2 posts.

Littlefinger used [Mind Games] on [???]

Julius Novachrono used [Reversing Spell] on [???]

Sauron used [Desire] on [???]

Tykki Mikk used [Insurance] on [???]

Leonhardt used [Kernviter] on [???]

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Muugen made an assumption that I was the one to send the super-kill because I kept saying I know a super kill targeted you, Zem.

He made the same assumption to Fuji many many pages ago this isn't anything new.

lindl needs to claim if hes tohru then mafia targeted me if not then lindl is scum and tohru targeted me but flower is vanilla so she either orginally lied about her role over all or shes mafia
Tohru here sent a super-kill in the WU as well. Muugen here thinks that I sent that super kill and that's why he's equating me with mafia or Tohru.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
I dont want to do this but im willing to kill you over it.

I have to insist, apologies if it turns out bad
Don't. It's going to be dangerous for both you and me if you kill me.

Why would you want a full claim though? Claims aren't alignment indicative and this isn't exactly and ability of mine. So my claim here doesn't actually resolve the situation as to how I know Zem.

I'll be outing something else.

@Lindltaylor would you mind if I find out your Flavor? It will take two phases to do so.
With an ability? Go ahead.

Don't. It's going to be dangerous for both you and me if you kill me.

Why would you want a full claim though? Claims aren't alignment indicative and this isn't exactly and ability of mine. So my claim here doesn't actually resolve the situation as to how I know Zem.

I'll be outing something else.

With an ability? Go ahead.
I dont want your full rolesheet, just the mechanic by which you know zem was SK'd

Status
Not open for further replies.