Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
So Lindy sent the SK? Wtf am I reading. I was gone for 20 minutes guys
:milaugh:
Hayumi, for gods sakes, don't fall for this. You've played scum with me and you know how meticulous I am in the chat and thread. It's an assumption that Muugen made, for the second time, because the first one was against Fuji many pages ago.

It's not true.

Muugen made an assumption that I was the one to send the super-kill because I kept saying I know a super kill targeted you, Zem.

He made the same assumption to Fuji many many pages ago this isn't anything new.

Tohru here sent a super-kill in the WU as well. Muugen here thinks that I sent that super kill and that's why he's equating me with mafia or Tohru.
Hayumi, for gods sakes, don't fall for this. You've played scum with me and you know how meticulous I am in the chat and thread. It's an assumption that Muugen made, for the second time, because the first one was against Fuji many pages ago.

It's not true.
Then why did he state is like it was a fact he knew? Is he stupid?

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I will be mostly gone off and on today. My daughter has her follow up, for her hearing loss later today and it's an hour drive. I will update my post on it later today on my profile since I know some of you also showed concern over it.

I just want to explain why I will disappear, since I do feel scum tried to take advantage of me not supposed to be around yesterday.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Status
Not open for further replies.