Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
So we come to the conclusion that you don't have more evidence other than your own perspective of the situation. I mean I would have to be logical here Mango. It's the only way I know to catch scum since I'm swayed too easily by emotional appeals and logical fallacies are easier to catch.

Well, if you're going to keep doing it and even say that you're reading based off a scenario then I guess we just drop this here, then really, I can't continue further because you're not offering much.

Then this is mostly a subjective perspective at this point I believe. It's why we keep going in circles.
I wouldn't have had more evidence if it wasn't for Muu just outing you lmao

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
I want to say that I'm highly disappointed in both you and you guys hurt my feelings so bad, not because of you coming after me but I felt like you both were attacking me for that person, when you both know everything.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
I swear you guys are reaching hard when this is already been stated in the game threadโ€ฆ

mate you guys really playing so stupid itโ€™s beyond me
He said he knew for a fact that Zem lived a SK, never once mentioned firing it.

Sure you could make the connection, but he never said it

:goyea:

Tyrant MUUGEN

ๅคฉไธ‹็„กๅŒ
โ€Ž
& I did disable your passives last cycle so Iโ€™m very surprised you somehow also survived Lindls SK since that should be a passive ability and not an active ability unless you were prepared for it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Idk how you guys misted LAST CYCLE

Lindl claims heโ€™s got her last night and she also tanked it

Status
Not open for further replies.