• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Lmao civil war between Yonkou fans actually started :snoopy:
But you're right, Shanks is build different :goyea:
This chapter started multiple arguments between Yonko fans, Admiral fans, Kid and Law fans, Zoro and Sanji fans, and a large variety of characters in between.

This may be the Marineford of Worstgen happening before our very eyes. :finally:

That is unless you know of another chapter that caused a bunch of arguments like this as I only know about the discussions here going back to last October.
:zorothink:

Again why are you going with the insults? Answer the question. Why didn't the marines just off big mom and take her poneglyph? Why won't the marines take over wano and their seastone craftsman?

The only answer to these questions is that an elite troop. 3 admirals. 15 VAs would get shit stomped by a yonko crew.
I'm not falling for this. We've went through those arguments a zillion of times. You've been proven wrong by several users on this topic almost at weekly basis.

The only reason you come up with those random topics is EXACTLY because you know yourself how embarrassing the current events of this chapter are for the Yonkou fandom which is why you're doing everything in your mind to deflect our attention from the current events but again I'm not falling for that.

We'll see each other when the summary and the raws are out, make sure you're there by then to get humiliated again, but well, aren't you used to that by this point ?

Luffy and co. have defeated the executives of the Beast Pirates one-by-one! Remaining are the two strongest “Yonkou!" Who will be the victors that take control of this era?”

:goyea: Let Shanks overtake their bounties first :kobeha:
Shanks at 39 : a Great Pirate / Yonko with 4 Bil
Kaido at 39 : get defeated by Oden

I wonder if Kaido bounty was 2 Bil up to age 39 or not

I dunno, all strawhats + alliances had exactly one week of training before they did the raid. It's also possible that Law learned awakening after DR. However, Kidd only learned awakening after Udon I think, everything else is just not possible before.
the thing is I dont wanna downplay law really but I cant take Big Mom serious in this fight,
Law movement could be track down by hawking in chapter 918 (in which they clashed).
Big Mom in the other hand never had a panel in which saw coming the attack or tried to block or tried to mitigate the damage with barriers or coa (like Zoro did to survive in close range explosion). So the question remain if someone like hawking could see Law movement in Wano, why cant someone like King or Kata do better than Mom?
I still think Law is impressive but hype panel aint all you need to win a fight.

What I claimed about Doflamingo is that he's ~ Luffy in 923. I.E. Luffy needed 1 more powerup to solo.

What you claimed about Law is that he's equal to current Franky and Robin.
That's a double L; assuming chapter 923 Luffy and Doflamingo were low top tiers.

Again, that was before seeing Flying Six' powerlevel as well as Drake's since I initially put him more comparable to Urouge who defeated Snack.

I'm not falling for this. We've went through those arguments a zillion of times. You've been proven wrong by several users on this topic almost at weekly basis.

The only reason you come up with those random topics is EXACTLY because you know yourself how embarrassing the current events of this chapter are for the Yonkou fandom which is why you're doing everything in your mind to deflect our attention from the current events but again I'm not falling for that.

We'll see each other when the summary and the raws are out, make sure you're there by then to get humiliated again, but well, aren't you used to that by this point ?
Dude stop. You haven't given me an answer. And I've never brought this argument up. The WG clearly wants Wano because of their seastone craftsman. Why can't 3 admirals stealth invade with a small troop of VAs and kill Kaido and take over the island? You are just being mean here because you know this contradicts the admirals = yonko one.

Portrayal is more important than subjective analysis of feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.