• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need to PARY for Shanks

Shanks always got THE BEST moments in one piece

something a Big Mom fan can never wish for
What moments did he have?
His best feat of CoC clash was outmatched when BM and kaido shook then island and seas with their CoC clash
When luffy and kaido shook the island

He cracked a boat with COc? BM destroyed rockets

He stppped kaido? Lol Yamato stopped kaido too

I never said that it was one attack :kaidowhat:!

What I said is that they were fighting all out which you tried to deny even after the character say that themselves :shame:
And you quit that convo when I brought up Luffy :saden:
Lol sure, u guys just can’t kept in 100 in defeat.
You got a win, that great, celebrate, be happy :cheers:
But there is neither no need to lie nor need to call people name:kayneshrug:
Winners decide how they conduct themselves. Anyway I call this damn near 5 years ago lol. Law>Zoro always been the portrayal. Fake/artificial hype around asura the only reason this been a debatable pre Wano.

By the way, the Kidd fandom have been downplaying and slandering Law for weeks and we never saw you respond to them or attack them, you were nowhere to be found. I guess it is easier to have support when you attack the Zoro fandom:saden::saden:
We in an alliance. I conduct myself accordingly. Everybody else free to move however
Huh ?
Kaidos durability and endurance shits on memes
Law and lidd can't even hurt kaido with these fodder attacks

Big mom shat her pants from zoros standard haki in flying dragon blaze lmfao
Prove It... We saw the DC Dragon blaze cause. It’s not in the same tier as Law attack. We can definitely scale the DC, Zoro done in these streets

Last edited:
What moments did he have?
His best feat of CoC clash was outmatched when BM and kaido shook then island and seas with their CoC clash
When luffy and kaido shook the island

He cracked a boat with COc? BM destroyed rockets

He stppped kaido? Lol Yamato stopped kaido too
what Moment did SHANKS HAD!~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because Rayleigh is very skilled, a haki master and forced him into close quarter combat, where Rayleigh is still a master swordsman, prolly gets even retconned as being an advCoC user.
Meanwhile Kizaru can jump around BM and laser spam her ass. No agenda whatsoever, that's just how it boils down right now. If she gets hit by all that stuff, she's practically target practice for Kizaru, regardless of porttayal.
He's additionally immune to her elemental homies btw.

It's on Oda to back up portrayal.

Something I'm curious about is how Blackbeards Yami Yami no Mi would affect Big Mom's homies. Dude can fully nullify DF powers to the point it's like they never ate the fruit in the first place. If he touched a homie would it just turn back into an object instantly?
I think BM homies can be seen as an independent creatures. (not a DF ability)
The candy Sea slug made of Perospero's ability was able to walk on the surface of the sea although it was a homie.
I believe Zeus will feel BM's defeat but he will stay with Nami even if BM is Killed.
(stay for some time & then vanishes when his lifespan ends)

Yonko rankings:
1.Primebeard
2.Bigger Mom
2.current Hybrid kaido(might surpass bigger mom in the future if he shows awakening)
3.blackbeard
4.Shanks
1. BB first personality
2. BB 2nd personality ( xebec)
3. BB 3rd personality
4. Kaido
5. Luffy
6. Primebeard
7. Shanks
8. Big mom
:goyea:

Status