Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the argument really now gonna be about Shanks/Blackbeard vs the 2-Yonko-about-to-lose-this-arc-and-be-irrelevant-for-the-rest-of-the-story now?

You guys are in for a rude awakening of you think 60+ year Olds who've had their bounties for decades compare to 2 men 20 years younger than them, one of which has a bounty nearly at the same amount, stops wars, talks to Gorosei, stops/clashes with Yonko/Admirals 1 HANDED, and the other with insane mastermind foresight and 2 of the most broken DFs in the series, and whose bounty might overtake even Kaido's once he gets what he's fighting the Marines over for.

You guys like to powerscale, then actually powescale with the shonen logic you love so much. Luffy isnt going to fight "weaker" antagonists going forward lmao

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Yeah Doffy was gonna be mid diffed by Law like how zoro and sanji mid diffed Ycs once they got PUS

You wanted another g4 vs doffy ? Even worse where Doffy is totally trashed.

Doffy PL isn't linked to Awakened Law, Law surpassed him

"Awakened law wouldn't solo doffy " stupidity
Noodles where do you see Zoro pushing a yonko right now?

Because Rayleigh is very skilled, a haki master and forced him into close quarter combat, where Rayleigh is still a master swordsman, prolly gets even retconned as being an advCoC user.
Meanwhile Kizaru can jump around BM and laser spam her ass. No agenda whatsoever, that's just how it boils down right now. If she gets hit by all that stuff, she's practically target practice for Kizaru, regardless of porttayal.
He's additionally immune to her elemental homies btw.

It's on Oda to back up portrayal.
The same Kizaru who needed multiple attacks ti handle pre ts weakened Luffy?

"Ols Ray is skilled" nah he's past prime. He doesn't have adcoc stop the hypothesis.

Let Kizaru get passed Okd Ray first, oneshot pre ts Luffy...

Hawkins and SNs fought Kizaru and hyped BM & Kaido way above anyone they've fought before.

You don't know what portrayal means
Kizaru can spam his beams like he wants, he isn't beating BM 1v1

1v1, BM will focus on Kizaru alone. She doesn't get blitzed 1v1 easily

I stopped caring about this statement when they said Shanks had a bigger bounty than any man alive

and that was the REAL translation

but thanks none the less

Technical it might be right
Big moms a woman
Kaidos not human (not a man) but male sex
And blackbeards bounty is lower

Only other option is dragon really

Is the argument really now gonna be about Shanks/Blackbeard vs the 2-Yonko-about-to-lose-this-arc-and-be-irrelevant-for-the-rest-of-the-story now?

You guys are in for a rude awakening of you think 60+ year Olds who've had their bounties for decades compare to 2 men 20 years younger than them, one of which has a bounty nearly at the same amount, stops wars, talks to Gorosei, stops/clashes with Yonko/Admirals 1 HANDED, and the other with insane mastermind foresight and 2 of the most broken DFs in the series, and whose bounty might overtake even Kaido's once he gets what he's fighting the Marines over for.

You guys like to powerscale, then actually powescale with the shonen logic you love so much. Luffy isnt going to fight "weaker" antagonists going forward lmao
A group may attack Luffy:choppawhat:

You haven't answered anything. Law and Kid being Admiral level which is what you stated is an subjective opinion in itself so i throw that back at you.

Don't think you can bait me with that. I've already exposed your throught process with asking all those questions and deflecting from the current chapter, but unfortunately that didn't work I'm not going to forget the embarrassing events of this chapter and their implications.
They aren’t Admiral level yet but they’re close to it

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Izo has a similar bounty to Who's Who
WsW put up a better fight against Jinbei than A Bigger Moria than the one who fought Curiel
I'm liking Izo consistently more from a power level perspective. I feel like he was just not as influencial and cruel and harmful as WsW so that's why the bounty standing so low.
Post automatically merged:

Full Summary Today? :finally:
Probably only tonight :josad:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lying like all sit ur ass down in a corner somewhere!!!

What I said is that they were fighting all out which you tried to deny even after the character say that themselves :shame:
And you quit that convo when I brought up Luffy :saden:
You got a win, that great, celebrate, be happy :cheers:
But there is neither no need to lie nor need to call people name:kayneshrug:

By the way, the Kidd fandom have been downplaying and slandering Law for weeks and we never saw you respond to them or attack them, you were nowhere to be found. I guess it is easier to have support when you attack the Zoro fandom:saden::saden:
Prove It... We saw the DC Dragon blaze cause. It’s not in the same tier as Law attack. We can definitely scale the DC, Zoro done in these streets[/QUOTE]
What dc did law do
His big sword isn't the attack
It's the shock into meme

Dragon blaze WHICH IS JUST BASIC HAKI BTW BASIC ZORO HAKI THAT SHIT MEME UP
Cut the horn off and shook the island

@Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @HA001 @Tyki_Mikk @Sentinel @comrade

The only time Kaido could've encountered Prime Shanks was exactly just before MF meaning Shanks must've done such nasty things to him at that encounter that Kaido put his name at Oden's level.

Literally all the people in that silhouette must've kicked Kaido's butt at some point for him to have such an high opinion of them.

Remember: Big mom wasn't listed.

Status
Not open for further replies.