• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[What dc did law do
His big sword isn't the attack
It's the shock into meme

Dragon blaze WHICH IS JUST BASIC HAKI BTW BASIC ZORO HAKI THAT SHIT MEME UP
Cut the horn off and shook the island
shut ur ass up!!! Law DC>>>> Zoro it’s over. He’s affected Wano from the fucking sky. TF relevance does cutting a horn have fool? Basic amputee can cut the entire skull dome, based on Laws current Aoe.

Zoro B list Attack, meme tanks dozen of them. An mid fight heals from the rest. Mid diff at best

Oda is rushing Wano end
People think zoro will kill Kaido

Apparently Kaido loses but gets up again
How is that Luffy's W if Kaido gets up to fight again and People see it

The same Kizaru who needed multiple attacks ti handle pre ts weakened Luffy?

"Ols Ray is skilled" nah he's past prime. He doesn't have adcoc stop the hypothesis.

Let Kizaru get passed Okd Ray first, oneshot pre ts Luffy...

Hawkins and SNs fought Kizaru and hyped BM & Kaido way above anyone they've fought before.

You don't know what portrayal means
Kizaru can spam his beams like he wants, he isn't beating BM 1v1

1v1, BM will focus on Kizaru alone. She doesn't get blitzed 1v1 easily
The thing is I know exactly what portrayal means, but if there is such a gigantic discrepancy between someone's feats and their portrayal, while you also put that certain someone up against their worst match up, you just got yourself BM vs Kizaru.
Like I said it's on Oda to back up portrayal.

I think it's very likely that's an "old BM"- only thing though. I can easily see her slim and much more agile prime Version being an overall much more impressive combatant, regardless of what Sengoku talked when introducing Rocks.

Law's attack described by redon

Well, the shock wave that Law creates with his attack runs through the entire sword and ends up coming out of the tip. That is why the impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni, which is where Law drives the point of his sword.

If instead of pinning it to the floor of Wanokuni, he had pinned it to the floor of the Live Floor where he is fighting Big Mom, the entire island would have been blown up. That is why Law extends the sword until it sticks in a place where the explosion does not affect anyone.
:strawhatock:

shut ur ass up!!! Law DC>>>> Zoro it’s over. He’s affected Wano from the fucking sky. TF relevance does cutting a horn have fool? Basic amputee can cut the entire skull dome, based on Laws current Aoe.

Zoro B list Attack, meme tanks dozen of them. An mid fight heals from the rest. Mid diff at best
It's over, Zoro has ADV coc, Law not

Zoro>Law :cheers:

Nah no DF. I think with Akainu and Blackbeard, the remaining DF fights are covered.

I think with Shanks it's just going to be pure ferocity in the way they fight each other with Haki. Just my opinion though. It'll be interesting to see who's next on the list for Elbaf.
I agree, an other question do you value more haki (with advcoc being the peak of that power) or df power (with awakening being the peak of that power)?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

You don't tell the wsc someone who is far far far more durable than you to DODGE an attack you can tank

It kills meme

Status
Not open for further replies.