Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, an other question do you value more haki (with advcoc being the peak of that power) or df power (with awakening being the peak of that power)?
I feel like Haki is the thing Oda wants to imply is more devastating since Luffy is fighting Kaido alone and Law/Kid seemingly beat BM together.

BUT Luffy will also eventually learn awakening. So maybe that trumps out or some combo of it.

shut ur ass up!!! Law DC>>>> Zoro it’s over. He’s affected Wano from the fucking sky. TF relevance does cutting a horn have fool? Basic amputee can cut the entire skull dome, based on Laws current Aoe.

Zoro B list Attack, meme tanks dozen of them. An mid fight heals from the rest. Mid diff at best
Tells kaido to dodge pre acoc dragon blaze
Kaido who shits on her endurance and dura

Acoc dragon blaze beheads meme

The thing is I know exactly what portrayal means, but if there is such a gigantic discrepancy between someone's feats and their portrayal, while you also put that certain someone up against their worst match up, you just got yourself BM vs Kizaru.
Like I said it's on Oda to back up portrayal.

I think it's very likely that's an "old BM"- only thing though. I can easily see her slim and much more agile prime Version being an overall much more impressive combatant, regardless of what Sengoku talked when introducing Rocks.
by potrayed they should put all SN captain above Sanji but aint the case right? Just leave that guy in lalaland :suresure:

You don't tell the wsc someone who is far far far more durable than you to DODGE an attack you can tank

It kills meme
A massive superior attack didn’t.... Hence that move gets tank with moderate damage at base. At worse healed. WSC needing to dodge that B list move, should let u know what Laws attack would do to him!!!

Law's attack described by redon

Well, the shock wave that Law creates with his attack runs through the entire sword and ends up coming out of the tip. That is why the impact creates a large hole in the ground of Wanokuni, which is where Law drives the point of his sword.

If instead of pinning it to the floor of Wanokuni, he had pinned it to the floor of the Live Floor where he is fighting Big Mom, the entire island would have been blown up. That is why Law extends the sword until it sticks in a place where the explosion does not affect anyone.
Oh boy...
He legit show one of the greatest feats so far....
And BM took that attack and endure it even after eat so many awakened attacks?
You can say what you want of BM, but in terms of Durability/endurance this women is truly one of the strongest in Op verse...

Insane Law feat, clearly around small country lvl...

Imagine if Law and Kid awakened powers already this insane, imagine the strongest pirate awakened powers?
Spoiler: He going to have 3 of them and perhaps+adv CoC at top.

:steef::steef::steef:
Can´t wait to see him in action..

IDK why people place BB this low, people know that BB going be the strongest one?
Like perhaps reaching even the Godtier status?
He will be above Kaido,Shanks,Akainu,BM and Mihawk, BB will play in his own league, their is a reason why Oda hyped him in previous magazine soo much...
BB is already stronger than all this fodder only luffy amd imu sama can compete/ beat him

I feel like Haki is the thing Oda wants to imply is more devastating since Luffy is fighting Kaido alone and Law/Kid seemingly beat BM together.

BUT Luffy will also eventually learn awakening. So maybe that trumps out or some combo of it.
I agree, so last question why do you think Oda decided to give this power not only for Luffy but also for Zoro?
Why do you think someone that need to fight so call 1yc need advcoc isnt that overkill? or there is more for Zoro for the future?

Based on your take also where do you put the 5 SN in term of strength? How far is the distance between them if there is one?

Kizaru light beams will just become homies

There's no one currently who can beat BM 1v1 if you are not wB or Kaido
She can heal herself, she can boost herself, she can make a homie from people's df abilties, she has adcoc

She wasted 2 OP awakened users temporarily last chapter . She now lost to them coz they pulled out island/country level stuff
It's 1v2 not 1v1

1v1, BM and Kaido outlast anyone if they can't win by KO directly.
Their endurance and dura is too much to handle 1v1 when they start afresh
Just this one thing. How is she catching those laser beams, mate? That's some high lvl type of fanfic. She's physically not going to be able to turn those beams into homies. She's only able to turn enities into homies, that are located in the empiric world, stuff that you can go to and touch, because those things aren't moving anywhere. False equivalency

And how is her durability too much to handle? Yeah the average high tier cannot hurt her, but you gonna stand there and tell me that Kizaru has not enough firepower to bring her down?

And yo ndule, I will read your answer to that, but in general let's agree to disagree. It's not a matter of the heart for me

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
A massive superior attack didn’t.... Hence that move gets tank with moderate damage at base. At worse healed. WSC needing to dodge that B list move, should let u know what Laws attack would do to him!!!
Laws attacks can't hurt him
Which is why he had to get his feats against the fat old woman
Fat woman can't tank what kaido tanks

It’s going to be funny quoting Zoro tards stance on ACoC pre King fight lol.

Cause When it was Luffy/Yamato exclusive, AP/DC feats were more important to Zbois. Now it’s Law with the superior feats, but but ACoC....
:suresure:
Yamato didn't have AdCoC till the end, and Law's feats are irrelevant, King is invincible, BM isn't. Law using all of his energy did a ryuo level attack at best, you don't need a magic fruit to bypass durability if you have AP on Zoro's level. :kayneshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.