Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Lind said it was becaue he read the WUs and thought lind was Tohru which shot a failed SK

But that didn't come from his own mouth, he was a bit flustered and tried to brush it off as lind implying he shot the SK
I mean he quoted exactly what I stated so youโ€™re now continuously spouting fallacies

keep feigning ignorance mango
I really really got to make sure Lindl is scum first though :milaugh:

I don't want to have to apolagize and admit I was wrong.
you will have to admit you were wrong and apologize
Was Muugen's shot a day shot? Didn't realize that. So Zemmi got shot at twice? I guess the piece I'm still missing here his how does Muugen know that and why are we trusting him
damn really goes to show how much youโ€™ve actually paid attention given you were there for all of this
For me it's because Muu is confirmed scum, I don't have any questions about it. I can't trust much of anything he says.

I would like an explanation from Lindl, which is why I gave Flower a communicator because maybe he can explain the situation to her.
no I am not confirmed scum haha no one has ever confirmed this outside of thereโ€™s no way I made council and that town would never target you

I scum read you and you being indie validates my suspicion on you to begin with
You are telling me a town randomly disabled my passives D! and tried to SK me.

I know you don't believe this.

I think this might be the biggest farce I ever seen.
Youโ€™re feigning ignorance this game which is becoming tiresome

idk why I wouldnโ€™t target you when I was openly scum reading you since the start of my entrance
Your leader wouldn't mind somebody giving her double action btw.

Fear not! Stay brave!
Why did you waste a kill shot on me after I stated openly I was super bulletproof ?
If flower tried to kill him and is taking the fact he didnt die as evidence of him being scum, idrk what to say lol
She did I mean I only said I was super bulletproof rn so waste of a kill shot tbh
-- medium kvothe

the chat on ratchet failed the second time and the kill on muugen failed
๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

good try flower idk why you would waste a kill shot when Iโ€™m leading wagon on lynch waste of an action overall very disappointed in you.

Like, muugen is either town or scum, cant be both

if hes town, then hes tellign the truth about being BP
If hes scum, then its possible he was lying, in which case he should be dead OR hes telling the truth

If he is telling the truth and scum, him not being dead doesnt let you differentiate from him tellign the truth and being town

TLDR pls tell me you didnt shoot him and are now using his surivival as evidence

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž

If hes scum, then its possible he was lying, in which case he should be dead OR hes telling the truth

If he is telling the truth and scum, him not being dead doesnt let you differentiate from him tellign the truth and being town

TLDR pls tell me you didnt shoot him and are now using his surivival as evidence
flower plays based off emotions and ignores logic I stated I was super bulletproof when Lind asked and mango even reiterated it.

I even said I have my true souls essence.

I canโ€™t be rolecrushed or roleblocked in this form. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž

I have told no lies about my actions or abilities only half truths and I am most certainly town.

100% town idk what more you want from me

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Ultra thoughts on Ratchet now? Your leader would like to know.

After the rain comes the rainbow.
Why are you even asking me this question? Like have I not made it abundantly clear? He's scum. He can't have anything on me, unless I was framed, which I'm going to dismiss as unlikely. His push on me and his full time job of running defense on Muugen are both highly motivated. Like he hasn't even questioned the dude once. And his case on me is completely incoherent, so his only recourse is to pretend he has some info my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.