Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well. I have mixed feelings (mostly negative feelings) about this spoilers. If it is true then:
  1. I took a huge L with Kaido. For now, I will apologize to every Kaido fan whom I have tormented in the last two weeks. But I hope to be able to torment you guys again and I am confident that I will be able to.
  2. Luffy will take on Kaido alone. It seems Oden already knows this. So much for Zoro vs. Kaido.
This spoilers is not good for Zoro fans.
Yeah, when "the chosen one" MC is confirmed... goodbye all other characters hype.

yj

👑YNWA 👑
Well. I have mixed feelings (mostly negative feelings) about this spoilers. If it is true then:
  1. I took a huge L with Kaido. For now, I will apologize to every Kaido fan whom I have tormented in the last two weeks. But I hope to be able to torment you guys again and I am confident that I will be able to.
  2. Luffy will take on Kaido alone. It seems Oden already knows this. So much for Zoro vs. Kaido.
:gokulaugh:

The entire time-fruit/Hiyori/Toki/Komurasaki/Kyoshiro controversy has yet to be revealed.
Well you're assuming there's a story here to tell. What if Oda wrote off the time fruit entirely and Hiyori already told us why they left her in the past just so that she can grow up and give birth to a Kozuki since that's all women are good for.

As far as I can tell it's pretty clear what happened here. If you are fishing for some complicated machinations here then be reminded of how this flashback has gone. Theres no complicated machinations around Oden dying or why he danced for five years or anything. Everything is very straightforward.

And I think we know everything there is to know about Toki. She wanted to got wano got distracted for ten years because she got knocked up and then saved the male child and told the other one to hurry up and give birth to a male child already. THE END

S

Shura

Nope....it is not just Luffy....it is Luffy and co vs Kaido and co.....so this won't tell anything about Luffy soloing Kaido

he was never gonna kill kaido, he himself knew it
you dont say " ill kill you" then after landing a fatl hit, you go on saying " dont come back again"
oden saw that he couldnt kill or cut kaido neck as he wanted , so his only chance was kicking him out now

anyway, Kaido has been untoouched for 20 years
It's not hard to understand. Why did Oda decide to let Oden be distracted in the first place?

Kaido was about to die, but Oden's attention was diverted towards the old hag. Kaido then killed her, because he was mad he had to cheat in order to win.

My heart feels ok personally.

We knew Current Kaido was a very different combatant than his young self and that Oden fighting him might not even have been on his prime.

Oda probably emphasised Oden’s death in order to strengthen the moment he will be avenged by destroying both Orochi and Kaido.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Its them....kaido will be a team work. No way luffy after getting speed blitz one shot is soloing kaido

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
* 20 years ago Kaido equals current Kaido*

:stop:

It makes no sense to dehype the main villain in a flashback. Kaido was like around YC1 lvl in that flashback. Oden cutting Kaido then doesnt mean he could do it now.
Lmfao why is everything you type trash.

His whole defence is his dragon scales has his dragon scales got scalier in the last 20 years.

I don't think it's Kaido that he said it to.
Could've been to the Scabbards or Momo or something.
Hmmn...I'm not convinced given how the dialogue is phrased but yh I guess Oden could've been directing that at his scabbards. I don't think he was speaking to momo tho, given momo is currently in Oden castle but then again on Zou, when Momo spoke about his father's execution, it seemed as though he was present there as Kaidou spoke to him telling him his father was a fool IIRC and Oden seemed to have given Momo some kinda final words as well (can't remember clearly tho, might be tripping lolz)

*Coming to think of it, Kaidou and the calamities did attack Oden castle after Oden's execution IIRc so Kaidou might have spoken to momo then.

Status
Not open for further replies.