Status
Not open for further replies.
I am gonna need u to elaborate, and himsaying “irritate” and stuff is actually a post restriction it seems
Whenever someone quotes or tags him

He’s weak
This is worthless to do this twice, and very irritating.

I don’t even remember why she scum read me. I think I answered back to her but she didn’t respond or moved on I don’t remember honestly

Oh I looked it’s because I was asking why her train stopped. Meaning why did no one push her more when she actually came on and defended herself. So then she said I was scum because of it because I said I’d be okay with her lynch. So that’s something lmao

@Nick can you give your leader your case on Ratchet, pls?

Never fear!
Irritating tagging me, it was a coin flip!

really I haven’t seen anything he has done or really said town. I mean D0 not really anything but questioning drsgo, but it’s D0 so meh it didn’t matter too much imo. Yesterday don’t really remember his presence honestly. Today I got mostly just him arguing with ultra. And I think if they both believe they are scum then I say it be good to figure it out. So I went with ratchet mostly based on I feel a bit better about ratchet with what you gave. I feel it’s not my case, but their case on each other that’s more the topic. I said coin flip though

I'm scum reading Nick.

He says here I feel the same and he has only played with me as town. He also says he's okay with a muu, TAC, maybe Juliet even though he says I feel the same. He puts kagura on the list about presence being scum or strong town role. The part when he said strong town role gave me scum vibes who is looking for strong town roles.

He says here the train died and there was never a wagon on me from what I have read a little bit on day 1 and this is a weird 180 since earlier he says I feel the same in games he has played with me only as town.
Is this it? @Juliet

You suspecting me can be left unsaid.

You and @Ratchet appear to be wanting to kill one another. I don't mind killing between the two of you. What are your cases?
Ratchet first accused me of being team mates with Adam. An accusation I shot down rather easily. Then he is implying he has info on me, but claims that he cannot claim.

Given that he has taken a very sudden turn, that I know he can't have bad info on me (or at least that bad), and that he can't really seem to make a coherent case on me, I suspect motive. I don't see Ratchet's progression or thought process involving me or several other players. Like Muugen, Muugen said so so much that was bad or questionable but not once did Ratchet pause to address it. You could sense a lot of players felt conflict over Muugen's play but Ratchet feels like he comes in with an angle and comes up with ad hoc reasoning to justify it. I'm not sure what the exact calculus of his play her is but it doesn't come off as genuine. I also get the impression that he's not really all that committed to my lynch, although he's putting on a good face right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.