Status
Not open for further replies.
You're implying I'm confused, I simply don't see the urgency.
Because she has an ability to seemingly resist being killed, likely has the ability to protect herself going forward etc

We dont know how limited in scope her copying is

We dont know her actual wincon, we dont even know if these androids exist, and if they do, we dont know what happens when she finds, or more likely, consumes them

The only votes that you and ratchets dichotomy are attracting are from people who dont want to read / people who dont care which of you die, which is somewhat telling in and of itself. If someone comes up with something more pressing and/or compelling, im all ears, but until then, she should be the priority

Zemmi

GodMommie
Your leader thinks Zem might be Indie Cell, but that she could be more harmful than she‘s letting on. She should not be a priority for lynch, though.

Never give up trying!
people can feel free to watch my moves.

Didn’t want to say anything in fear of what I thought someone was suggesting but since they already said themselves, I think it’s shady how Fuji baited that person out

Didn’t want to say anything in fear of what I thought someone was suggesting but since they already said themselves, I think it’s shady how Fuji baited that person out
Your leader doesn‘t really want you lynched tbh :kayneshrug:. Your leader thinks you‘re yet another distraction for scum to latch on to in order to avoid the real issues.

Never fear!

Your thoughts dont matter to me, what exactly is Shady about trying to understand how you survived two superkills lol?

Bad post from you.

Your thoughts also led to the Muugen Lynch, so clearly your thoughts are not something one should listen to this game.

Because she has an ability to seemingly resist being killed, likely has the ability to protect herself going forward etc

We dont know how limited in scope her copying is

We dont know her actual wincon, we dont even know if these androids exist, and if they do, we dont know what happens when she finds, or more likely, consumes them

The only votes that you and ratchets dichotomy are attracting are from people who dont want to read / people who dont care which of you die, which is somewhat telling in and of itself. If someone comes up with something more pressing and/or compelling, im all ears, but until then, she should be the priority
All true.

But how much she can get away with and come out unscathed, at this point, is probably very limited, because she's a known factor. She says she intends on paying it back in kind to the mafia and I believe her, to an extent, and she can be tracked.

Think we should solve for mafia first and foremost.

Your leader doesn‘t really want you lynched tbh :kayneshrug:. Your leader thinks you‘re yet another distraction for scum to latch on to in order to avoid the real issues.

Never fear!
Explain to me how Ultra vs Ratchet is better than resolving the Muu/Zem ( And Lind who saw her being attacked) situation thats been absorbing all discussion for almost 2 days straight?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Explain to me how Ultra vs Ratchet is better than resolving the Muu/Zem ( And Lind who saw her being attacked) situation thats been absorbing all discussion for almost 2 days straight?
If Ultra is Mafia, I think Flower has high partner equity. Resolve Ultra and you basically have the next avenue set unless he's Indie of some kind.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I’m proud of the Muugen lynch. The thoughts I had were shared by everyone and I still think something shady happened and he is still scum but will wait to see if that is ever confirmed

All true.

But how much she can get away with and come out unscathed, at this point, is probably very limited, because she's a known factor. She says she intends on paying it back in kind to the mafia and I believe her, to an extent, and she can be tracked.

Think we should solve for mafia first and foremost.
Who's mafia ?

Status
Not open for further replies.