Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do we actually think: Is BM out for the entire remainder of the Wano arc or does Oda pick up on previous plot points (Carmel, Elbaf connection, friendly O-Lin character etc.) while writing the solution to her character arc?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
I think she is out for the arc maybe Oda gives her a scene for her crew taking her away but thats it.

For some reason BM will stop chasing Strawhats too because same enemy for the 3rd arc would be boring tbh. (I hope Oda doesnt do Olin a thing again.)

I think her remaining plotlines with Elbaf will be completed without her being on the island. Giants becomes friends with Strawhats because they helped her defeat etc.

So what do we actually think: Is BM out for the entire remainder of the Wano arc or does Oda pick up on previous plot points (Carmel, Elbaf connection, friendly O-Lin character etc.) while writing the solution to her character arc?

Would love to hear your thoughts.
Whole point was to “ drag her from her Yonko throne” and to usher in a “new era”.

Katakuri was already foreshadowed as the new leader of the BMPs.

this chapter is not really good for the ZKK fans , BM is defeated Law and Kid showed monstrous attacks, which mean next we will see Luffy performing such a monstrous attack that is above all he did before , and can take Kaido down. Momo is managing to get Onigashima from the capital away it is going too fast so Zoro doesn't have the time to recover
ZKK happens whether or not Zoro recovers. :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.