Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Admirals' fighting style is like Kid and Law's, they (admirals) definitely don't have advCoC, and it doesn't matter if they did or not, it won't make a difference

Admirals are DF mastery fighters and can perform extremely powerful attacks and can compete with other top tiers for that.

I don't see Kizaru, Fujitora or Aokiji being physically superior to Kid and Law, they are all fighters completely geared towards martial arts and quirks of using their special DF.

The only thing I need to get Kid and Law up to admiral level is for them to get more advanced levels of haki

Law and Kid are making attacks that so powerful that we didn't even see Luffy perform like this chapter, Luffy is already doing very good against Kaido
Big Mom needed COA to block a Kong Gun from Luffy while Kaidou no sold a Kong Organ (20-30 Kong Guns in 5-6 secs) without even using protection like COA, just raw durability.

Kaidou's more durable easily.
Kaido is for sure has a tougher skin and he tank so many attacks in a close combat , BM mostly use her homies for attack power

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
was pierced by O-kiku and Kinemon, never that this two could hurt Big Mom.

stop cope dude
If an attack hurt Kaidou it hurts Big Mom worser.

Your cope is irrelevant, what I posted was manga facts - Big Mom needed COA to clash with a Kong Gun while Kaidou no sold stronger attacks easily and without COA.

They bypassed Kaidou's durability due to Advanced COA. Read the manga.

Big Mom needed COA to block a Kong Gun from Luffy while Kaidou no sold a Kong Organ (20-30 Kong Guns in 5-6 secs) without even using protection like COA, just raw durability.

Kaidou's more durable easily.
C'mon they are just as comparable
Oda depiction of them is pretty clear, you can make a case for Kaido being better at something and Linlin Better at something else but at the end of the day they are shaped after the same mold
The danger and requirents are equal

Your cope is irrelevant, what I posted was manga facts - Big Mom needed COA to clash with a Kong Gun while Kaidou no sold stronger attacks easily.

nope, big mom iron skin > kaido scales

what you can argue is that Kaido has a high tolerance for damage and pain and monstruous hp... She would never be harmed by people like O-kiku or Kinemon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
C'mon they are just as comparable
Oda depiction of them is pretty clear, you can make a case for Kaido being better at something and Linlin Better at something else but at the end of the day they are shaped after the same mold
The danger and requirents are equal
Bro I'm not talking about overall powerlevels at all. In terms of durability Kaidou is just superior, that's literally there in the story.

Your cope is irrelevant, what I posted was manga facts - Big Mom needed COA to clash with a Kong Gun while Kaidou no sold stronger attacks easily and without COA.

Once again, BM needed hardening to one-shot Luffy out of G4.

BM used hardening to CLASH against Luffy, and made him use up all of his strength in G4.

G4 was portrayed alongside Kidd's attacks like Punk Vise. BM tanked far harder stuff than that.

Lol I just think that it's considering Shanks and Blackbeard are lasting much longer in this story than Linlin/Kaido, that is completely reasonable to think any one of them could have harmed him (I think it was actually Shanks) during the timeskip. Not an insult to Kid at all.

It actually is one of the main reasons i think Shanks is not as good as people think. Kid, while clearly selfish, is obviously a good pirate in terms of maintaining his honor (hates Apo for betraying him) and respect (for Killer's laugh). Destructive, but inherently good based on his actions in Udon and how Killer and him interact.

For Shanks to not see this and totally mutilate him (as a crew or himself, whatever) seems VERY out of character, unless it's not actually out of character.

I'm curious as to what happens after Wano ends, because Kid intended to go after Shanks again before Apoo betrayed them all. Clearly there is some vendetta going on, and I hope Kid elaborates on it or hypes of Shanks in that way.
im not sure kid is a "good pirate". he has a personal sense of honor but his first appearance is being infamous for just murdering civilians. he has anger issues and is extremely violent. meanwhile shanks is very clear about "needless killing doesn't make you a man". its natural they would be opposed, even if shanks is ALSO kind of a bad guy.

if i interpret shanks through the yakuza lens there's something very important about the appearance of respectability to him. you can deal in illegal things, be a criminal, whatever, but certain lines have to never be crossed. kid is all about crossing lines

Honestly? I'm glad we are at this point.

The raid is now 61 chapters long and is by far One Piece's longest action sequence in the history of the series. I've personally enjoyed the insane double spreads given out and one one's we still have yet to see, especially the next ~10-15 chapters as the arc comes to a close.

This chapter is a big deal. A Yonko is very likely going down and in an extremely impressive way (not just with basic attacks either). Honestly, while I wanted her crew to be more involved and see their downfall, I'm satisfied with what has been portrayed overall.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Once again, BM needed hardening to one-shot Luffy out of G4.

BM used hardening to CLASH against Luffy, and made him use up all of his strength in G4.
That was very clearly a block/clash. Neither does she have the ability to "make someone use up all of their strength", nor did she damage Luffy nor did she absorb all of his Haki. Your fanfics are irrelevant.

nope, big mom iron skin > kaido scales

what you can argue is that Kaido has a high tolerance for damage and pain and monstruous hp... She would never be harmed by people like O-kiku or Kinemon
Based on what? Nothing but your headcanon?

kaido has natural regeneration that is beyond anything big mom can do. she has to burn souls to recover from things kaido can recover from by just standing there doing nothing as his zoan and oni body fixes itself. kaido has been on screen getting cut and stabbed constantly but unlike whitebeard, he's not retaining that damage. you can read the fights and watch his wounds close up in 2,3 panels and disappear.

big mom is harder to actually deal damage to, but she can't regenerate it as easily. their fighting styles are just different. shes the iron balloon and is heavy on blocking defense, kaido intentionally lets people hit him and then regenerates it

Big Mom didnt needed Armanent to stop Kong Gun tho. She could have just stand there and took the attack like Kaido too.
Just because she didnt took the attack like Kaido you think her durability is worse which is not the case.

im not sure kid is a "good pirate". he has a personal sense of honor but his first appearance is being infamous for just murdering civilians. he has anger issues and is extremely violent. meanwhile shanks is very clear about "needless killing doesn't make you a man". its natural they would be opposed, even if shanks is ALSO kind of a bad guy.

if i interpret shanks through the yakuza lens there's something very important about the appearance of respectability to him. you can deal in illegal things, be a criminal, whatever, but certain lines have to never be crossed. kid is all about crossing lines
Touche, this is a good way at looking at it

Status
Not open for further replies.