Status
Not open for further replies.
ekko

if ratchet, zem and mango werent an option rn

who are the other 3 ud pick

i picked rej, light and arondight cause they came to mind first, theres buncha other ppl but i cant focus on everyone

ive talked about light and why i think hes sus, rej having muu as townie but still voting him later on also pinged me, arondight is someone i need to see more of. curious what other ppl think of them so far

im tired
Aron/Rej and Light in that order I guess?

Yea but like I said look back at my abilities none of them are harmful and just things to help me narrow down where to look for my androids and to keep scum from hurting me. I could also gather abilities from people but not permantly, just borrowing them for a phase or cycle or something I don't remember.
Did you just read I auto lose when i claim?
That is an absolute lie.
That ability @Fujishiro I can make it to where someone can't vote :milaugh:
Hate to be the bringer of bad news but theres no reason to trust an outed non-town, regardless of how sorry you feel for her

Nothing personal Zem, we can only play the cards we're dealt
I will assume you are part of them.

Considering I found most of them lmao
These are your posts leading up to your accusation of me

I think its fair to say youre talking as much, if not more about androids than scum, no? (the post talking about an absolute lie refers to another post made about the androids and your likely wincon too)

Emil

Certified Memelord
You need to learn what shading is. You didn‘t even read anything and instead just kept pushing your leader. That‘s lazy at best and scummy af at worst. You can‘t blame anyone for suspecting you over that.

Never fear!
i read stuff im being quoted or tagged at in disc and u keep spamming my name over and over
kindly stop

Zemmi

GodMommie
These are your posts leading up to your accusation of me

I think its fair to say youre talking as much, if not more about androids than scum, no? (the post talking about an absolute lie refers to another post made about the androids and your likely wincon too)
I was absolutely talking about scum.

Why you so obsessed with me? I know I cute but still.

I think it should be done only for inactive/fluff player only, let them not have 1 coin for free. But do not vote for any player that can help/post something useful.

If they both fight then scum read Borto. Is it just probably Town vs Town? Lol

Ehh, interesting. Typo style on last weeb game is kind of tricky as a Scum. Maybe need to check all of his post and interaction some more.

Is it really a Joke or just a slip? 👀

Why he is using on Zem, not Ekko btw. Its really bugging me somehow, unless someone forced him to do.
So, her wincon its just to find 5 androids? If I'm not mistaken its something like Kurapika on last game right?

Idk about Flowa being perma role crushed, I'm still had PTSD on Flowa's Valentine games. Might carefully Lind.

:believe::believe::believe:

If Sallu didnt said it from where he got this info, can we just assume if he just checked Muu?

Idk, I dont have any super play like any of you to makes you all impressed or something else but my hunch said Muu its just a Town, here is why :

Sallu already checked him and see his roles are can help Town. Ofc if anyone here trust Sallu, if Sallu cant be trusted. Then...

Muu its just a Scum. and here is why :

He said openly on game thread he hate Ekko and put him on ignore, idk why he's not shooting him. Its really bugging me.
what is with people and gut feelings, shoot usopp and this one above

Status
Not open for further replies.