Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manga facts > your headcannon yonko evolutionist
Manga facts are that Sickbeard got stabbed by Squardo and got penetrated. :kobeha:
Post automatically merged:

Ah I see

Well the scabbards have a higher level of mastery over CoA (since they can emit Haki, which Luffy learned in Udon but Kid and Law still can't do). It's not so much about power level though because still Law >>> any scabbard.

But Law's biggest strength is his DF mastery, not his haki mastery.
Law could hurt Smoker with his sword slashes. They can only hurt if he imbued haki into his sword.

Kinemon was mad at Shinobu for pissing off Law since by his own acknowledgent isincredibly strong.

Last edited:
Elemental attacks were always shown to ignore durability altogether lol. Kaidou "tanked" a Boro Breath, just like how Big Mom "tanked" that lightning attack.

Still nothing to compare with Kaidou's Kong Organ feat? I mean I'm not even downplay Linlin when I say that the WSC just is better in terms of durability lmfao. Yet Linlin stans are acting like I said Queen is more durable than Linlin or something lmfao.
I would say Linlin based on latest chapter has already tanked the most destructive attack in all of Wano, second only to Hakai. And depending on how strong Kidd's EM gun is it may even be two of those comparably.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I would say Linlin based on latest chapter has already tanked the most destructive attack in all of Wano, second only to Hakai. And depending on how strong Kidd's EM gun is it may even be two of those comparably.
Nope. She didn't TANK. She ENDURED. She took hella damage from that lmao.

Either way that attack was said to bypass durability all together so again, not a durability feat.

Manga facts are that Sickbeard got stabbed by Squardo and got penetrated. :kobeha:
And how it effect Whitebeard power ? Big mom got afraid cranky laser and need hormies as her shield.
‘Same big mom scream at counter shock attack. Which vergo never scream at law counter shock attack.
The whole squadro plan was to defame Whitebeard as traitor to his crew. It was to make him look bad.

You have literally marine solder doing same thing as squardo but it does not do anything stop whitebeard rampage. Nor Whitebeard scream at any sword attack unlike kaido.
Your big mom acream dodge when zoro pull sword attack on kaido.

Elemental attacks were always shown to ignore durability altogether lol. Kaidou "tanked" a Boro Breath, just like how Big Mom "tanked" that lightning attack.

Still nothing to compare with Kaidou's Kong Organ feat? I mean I'm not even downplay Linlin when I say that the WSC just is better in terms of durability lmfao. Yet Linlin stans are acting like I said Queen is more durable than Linlin or something lmfao.
They better pray she does get up lol because the idea she is more durable than Kaido is laughable.

Law could hurt Smoker with his sword slashes. They can only hurt if he imbued haki into his sword.
Yes I know that he has CoA haki, but what he doesn't have is the ability to "Emit" Haki which is what Luffy learned from old man Hyou in Udon. The scabbards have it which is why they could hurt Kaido with regular attacks.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
They better pray she does get up lol because the idea she is more durable than Kaido is laughable.
It's only during the raid that this notion of Meme being more durable than Kaidou is being entertained. The fandom has the memory of a goldfish and since a bunch of mid-tiers hurt Kaidou (using Advanced COA but we'll completely ignore that for agenda purposes), he's supposedly less durable than Meme.

They forget that this is the same dude who used a Kong Organ as his personal masseuse lmfao.

It's only during the raid that this notion of Meme being more durable than Kaidou is being entertained. The fandom has the memory of a goldfish and since a bunch of mid-tiers hurt Kaidou (using Advanced COA but we'll completely ignore that for agenda purposes), he's supposedly less durable than Meme.

They forget that this is the same dude who used a Kong Organ as his personal masseuse lmfao.
The fact she used hardening to block a Kong Gun while Kaido just eat Kong Organ with his body should have stopped any debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.